Morning everyone!!!

I was on the phone last night so I didn't get around to posting. Sowwie bout that. Not that I had much to talk about. Dao and I went to lunch for some Vietnamese noodles, bun, and she also wanted to stop in a thrift store. Well, it's not really a thrift store because this place is so ridiculously expensive. I might as well buy new.

For dinner I wanted to make another veggie and chicken burrito. I had frozen the leftovers because I knew we wouldn't get around to eating it this weekend but the one thing missing was the guac so off to the store I went. Before I went to the grocery store I stopped and got a pedi. My feet have been looking awful. Not the paint job but the skin has been peeling and it's gross. I decided I needed a pro to take care of it but I must say, other then the massage chair I was not impressed. I won't go back there again.

For my guac I did a quick Linda version. I bought the guac packet to take care of the seasoning part of it but then I bought goodies to put in it. I had lime and cilantro at home, thought I had onions but didn't and then I picked up a jalapeno and some chipotle to add the kick and it was tasty! My burrito wasn't as pretty as Lina's but since it was her leftovers it tasted as good, LOL. I even heated up my leftover mushrooms and broccoli to add to it.

So basically all I did yesterday was eat, yup, life is back to normal! Bo, I received the Nip/Tuck DVDs, thank you! I will get season 1 in the mail to you today!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

I really need to find me a store that sells chipotle here.

Too bad about the pedi. I hope it wasn't expensive. Glad to hear everything is back to normal in Leiha-land. :)

Hugs!

Brenda said...

Sorry about the pedi. Charli & I had the same experience last week & it's disappointing.

What? No pic of the food? ;o)

I want to get more of those bumpy cucumbers at the market Sunday. I want to try & make your cuke salad but I'll have to scroll down & find the recipe.
Glad your back on schedule. We did miss your blog last night.

Leiha said...

I will send you a can the next time I send you a package so you know what it is.

It was $20 which is way more then a pedi would ever cost in LA but they cost more here, ugh! I guess I will stick to servicing myself, LOL.

Bummer Brenda that you and Charlie experienced that too. Since I've already taken pics of bun and burritos I didn't think to take any, LOL. I like to wow you with new things.

My cucumbers went bad due to my food poisoning so I'll have to buy some too and make a salad. It's get warm enough for me to crave the salad. Thanks for missing me.

Melissa said...

Howdy Chick.
Sounds like you had a great visit with Lina.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Food poisioning is awful! I missed if you said where you got it at, but I'm glad you're better now.

I snagged the firefighter pic to see if J knows the guy. He knows a few at ATL. He knows a few everywhere. Just kills me, he sees someone once and pretty much knows them from then on. I can see someone a dozen times and still walk past them in a store and not know them from Adam's housecat.

Anyway, yeah, he does his share of the boot thing. His stations have always been out in the country so he has to stand in intersections instead of the front of stores. The boot drives are usually for charity, the children's burn foundations.

I guess the pieces of paper some women toss in with their name and number on them are IOU's.

Sorry you got ripped on the pedi.

Hope you have a great week!

Bo said...

Woohoo,they got there! You can now gorge yourself on Julian-ass,LOL.

I don't know what it is,but Mexican food leftovers are some of the best! I have leftover taco stuff in my fridge for lunch today,YUM!

Rosie said...

Hey chick, glad to hear the tummy is all better and you are able to be in your own little food land again! *G* Hey, who cares if the burrito was pretty or not - at least it tasted awesome!

Hopefully you can find a better pedi place. Gotta have pretty toes for Summer!!

Hugs and smooches!

Leiha said...

Hey girl! I think it was some leftover california rolls, that's what I get for not being a glutton and eating them all at once like I normally do, LOL.

You need to be asking J about cute single firefighters for me, LOL. I think we all need to go to a firefighter party together *G*. I didn't even think of tossing in my #, then again, I didn't see one I wanted to embarrass myself over, LOL.

Bo, I had a burrito for breakfast and it was tasty, I so know what you mean! The tastes all blend so perfectly. Yum! I hope you enjoy our lunch! Yes, I'm looking forward to some Julian ass! Thank you!

Definitely need pretty toes for summer, LOL. I guess I'll have to start slathering lotion on them puppies, I'm so lazy (big surprise!).

Halia & Madie said...

Hey Chicky...we get our nails done at the same place right near our home. We were thinking of you when we saw this on you tube. This will make you homesick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

Leiha said...

LOL, her accent is perfect! Sounds like every Vietnamese woman I know, well everyone but me, LOL.