Where in the US is Leiha San Diego?


Well she has done it, Leiha has passed the contental devide.
She just passed through Rawlins WY (at Noon Pacfic Time) and is anxious to breeze through Wyoming and get into Nebraska. Yesterday she was in 4 states... Can she beat that record?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

LOL,Lina-you described it perfectly! When we went to Michigan in April '05,Nebraska was probably the lamest,most boring part of the whole trip.I think it took us like 8 hours to get across it,and that was in a big Dodge turbo diesel,cruising along easily,if kinda loudly.I remember looking around and wondering where was everything and how in the hell could anyone live there! So she should get there in another day or so Nanner?

Bo

Anonymous said...

My dear Leiha,

By the time you read this, I'm drinking your Happy Hour Wine as well as mine. ;-)