The Countdown has begun...

it's officially 10 days and 4 years until my 40th birthday!!!!! LOL, of course, I'm joking. I'm not counting down to my 40th but I am counting down to my 36th! In 10 more days I'll be one step closer to 40. Not that I mind, I mean, I don't look my age (it's cause I'm Asian) and I certainly don't act my age (I wouldn't say it's cause I'm immature, more that I'm young at heart, LOL) so at this point, age is just a number.

To make the countdown exciting for you and me I am going to be posting new, never before seen pictures. OK, the countdown will be exciting for me, LOL. Unfortunately, I spent the last hour trying to figure out how to get my new scanner to work and so far, no luck. So my brilliant debut picture will have to wait until tomorrow where hopefully I can get on the phone with HP and figure out why it's not working. Nes, it's not because I have a Mac, I did check to see if it was Mac friendly, LOL. But since the countdown has begun I have to leave you with some kind of picture!

Here is a picture from Kimberly's 21st birthday in Vegas. She does not drink so apparently I decided (I didn't realize that at the time) to get drunk for her. This will not be happening in 10 days. Notice the towel on the floor, I missed the trash can. Unfortunately, that shirt never recovered from that trip, no matter how many times I dry cleaned it, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Happy ten days before your birthday! I am just sad we didnt get to see the picture where they had to drag you down the hotel hallway that night;) I really wish I could have been there.

Nes said...

Chick, Mac blows! LOLOL!! (Just kidding. :P ) Wow, 36 huh? Aaah, remember when we were in Spain when the guys in that Irish Pub thought I was only 28? LOL!!! I look 10 years younger! And so do you, chick.. we are Asians after all and we are very young at heart. :)

This pic is wicked! I can't even believe you posted this, knowing how you are such a critic with pics! LOLOL!!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

Well, I decided to use a pic where I didn't look dead, LOL. Those other ones are much too scary and you know if you would have been there you would have been dragged/carried home too!

Chez, if you have moments like my above pic I want to see pictures, LOL. I shared with you.

The pic was too funny for me not to share. Every now and again I'll post an ugly pic, if it's funny. Now, I won't do ugly for ugly's sake unless I'm so ugly it's funny, LOL.

Gennita said...

You should post the one with you lying on the floor in some hotel doorway. Now, THAT was totally wicked, party girl!

Leiha said...

LOL, Jenna, I don't want to blow my wad all at once. Don't worry, I'm sure that pic will be seen sometime in the future.