I can't believe I am moving to a state...

that doesn't have a Happy Hour! You read correctly. I know, I couldn't believe it either! When we were at RWA we were trying to find bars with happy hour and we couldn't. We finally asked someone over at the Hyatt and she informed us that happy hours were illegal in GA. You can't change the price of the drinks, you have to keep them at the same price all of the time.

Now you all know how I feel about the happy hour. It's the happiest hour of my day! So sadly, today will be my last happy hour for awhile. Linda, my partner in happy houring and Nancy, my partner in life will be joining me in going out and saying goodbye to Portland in style. Right now we're waiting for Nancy to get in from Seattle and maybe we'll start with a pitcher of margaritas before we head out the door. We'll try and get pictures tonight to share.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

But think about all the fantastic southern food you're going to get to try, not to mention the yummy southern men. Hope you said goodbye in style and can't wait to see you in this happy-hourless state!

Leiha said...

I am definitely excited about the food, although I'm going to try to ration my fried chicken intake, either that or get my butt back into the gym so I can eat more fried chicken, LOL.

What, full nude male strippers? I feel better already!

Anonymous said...

Hey Leiha,

I can't believe you are moving to a state with temperature extremes and high humidity, never mind no happy hour.

Maybe when I am down visiting family I can visit you also.

Take care,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

What a great site accent area rug http://www.space-pod-egg-chair.info credit card Cheapest rate ritz carlton in denver Porsche boxster upgrades http://www.watchmeshinejoannapacitti.info wo ist ein lasik zentrum in meiner nahe Flowers lake forest illinois Mortgage rate refinance refinancing video cards 401k loans Slot machines vegas bonus game Lexapro and nighttime wakefulness Live sex web cams no need to register free perfume sample http://www.callcenternetwork.info air cleaner Tooth whitening rochester new yorksbox 0