Picture time!

Alright, I finally got all of the pics uploaded to coordinate with my posts so make sure you scroll down so you can see me as Gennita Low, me as a traditional dutch girl, Capt Jack Sparrow and I know Mich is looking forward to seeing us eat some eel.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica! I am so glad you had a fabulous time in all of your travels. I wish I could have been with you guys. That's alright, I am working on making it to Vegas in the spring.

Leiha said...

It was a blast chick! One of these days you will definitely have to make it out to one of our gatherings. Unfortinately, I will not be going to the sleepover next year. I just can't afford it right now, I know, it's going to be tough, but I'm trying to mentally prepare myself, LOL.