An ode to the self portrait

You all know how much I love to be in pictures and the best way to make sure there are plenty of pictures of myself is to take them myself. Plus, it's a good angle for my chin and my boobs, LOL. I have made Nes a convert and there were times at dinner where JK was watching Nes and I take pictures of ourselves, too funny, sadly, too true. Here are a some of my favorite self portraits from Europe in no particular order.










Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

You take the best self portraits of anyone I know! BTW, your pictures do make your boobs look awesome! Love ya! BTW, does this new job mean you will make it to Vegas in April?

Anonymous said...

... or should I just come to GA instead? :~)

me again

Anonymous said...

There is nothing sexier than that big Leiha smile ;-). And those boobies too, of course. But you let everyone lick or kiss them, you slut. LOL. That's it, next time we're in bed again, I'll have to spank you.

Anonymous said...

For some reason Carly Simon's song "YOU'RE SOOOOOO VAIN" popped into my head as I read this post!
I think is sooooooo fitting! "-)

Leiha said...

Thanks Laurie! As of now, I am not planning to be in Vegas. I always planned on having a job, LOL. Now you know my door in GA is open to you anytime, once I get a door, LOL!

Hmmm, I'm guessing GennitaSu! Wait, I shared a bed with Gennita the first. Shoot, I don't know which one, LOL. I have no problem with a little spanking, I have been a very naughty girl, EG!

I agree Mich, Nes IS vain!

Anonymous said...

Groovy boobs luv! and fab photos. I cannot wait to hear about your adeventures to. Although did have to look on the map where it was, not so up on where everything in the US is! And to your next post, no happy hour! Thats just criminal! It will have to be HH at your place then!

Sarah

Leiha said...

Sarah, I like the way you think! Happpy hour at my place it is! Does that make me a drunk?