And here is what is left of the trip

This is all that is left, the map site says 8 hours and 45 minutes, do you think they included rush hour in that?
She may have to take a nap but Leiha is detrmined to make it to Hotlanta today!

Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Have fun honey bunny. Am off for the next 2 days with my wonderful MIL, so will probably not have time to check your progress before I leave.

Stay safe and fingers crossed you have no more car mishaps!! Have been following your progress and getting a geography lesson in the process!

Love and smooches,
Sarah

Leiha said...

LOL, I think we were all learning some geography lessons on this trip! Hmmm, it would have been interesting to be stopped in Dix... If I was there I would have had to check out the men who lived there, LOL.

Have fun Sarah!