Greetings from the road...

I have to say, I have been a road warrior today and am kicking some major butt! I haven't even taken a nap! Don't get me wrong, I wanted to but it was too dang hot so I loaded up on the coke and turned my book on tape back on and am powering through. I decided to stop though for dinner and to check in with you all and the I'm going to drive for a few more hours and see how it goes. I don't know where I'll be stopping tonight, currently I'm in Twin Falls, ID. I figure I have at least 3 more hours of driving in me, if not more. I know that as the days progress I'll drive less and less so I need to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak, or rather, while I am less tired, LOL.

Driving thrpugh OR was beautiful, ID, not so much. I think this is the first time I've been through ID. If I have been through I don't remember since it would have been my dad driving and I have to say, I wasn't missing much. Scenery wise, it's no OR. My tummy is already starting to get a little finicky, was it the bag of funions I ate? It was the smaller size bag. Anyways, I stopped for a quick bite and nothing appealed to me so I ordered the potato soup which is not very good. I am really in the mood for a simple ham and cheese sandwhich. Maybe I'll find it along the way somewhere.

Nothing exciting happening so far. I am listening to Cerulean Sins by LKH right now. I brought it with me for my flight to Europe and didn't listen to it, I am totallly engrossed now which is probably why I have been able to drive as much as I have been. Once I'm done with this I think I will upload Naked in Death. I bought one of those radio transmitters where I can hook my ipod up to it and play it through my car radio and I am loving it! The only drawback is I can't charge my phone since it plugs into my car charger but when i stop tonight I'll recharge my phone and be good to go! I will try to stop in tomorrow and give you an update on where I am. Who knows, my hotel tonight may have internet. You won't even notice I'm gone!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :