9 more days to go....

In case you couldn't do the subtraction from yesterday's post, LOL. Well, I tried again to get my scanner to work, was online chatting with an HP professional but apparently he is not a Mac professional so I have to wait til tomorrow to call! I know, how irritating! You have to wait another day to see what pics I have in store for you.

But I won't leave you empty handed today. This pic is of Su and I and the band Nelson, you read it correctly, Nelson. In case you don't remember, and really, why would you, they are the twin sons of Ricky Nelson, they used to have some hits in the 80s back when they had long blonde hair. We did an event with them while Su was visiting back in Jan. so she got to sit through sound check and listen to Gunner (he was on celebrity fit club and is on the left of the pic) be a total butt while Matthew was all cool and laid back. We were actually doing a tribute to Ricky Nelson and they got up and sang a couple of their father's songs. They also called up their little brother Sam Nelson, he became my new crush. He was so cute on stage and he sings great. Su and I called him baby Nelson (not to his face).

We didn't stay around for the rest of the event because we were hungry, big suprise I know! So we went across the street to eat at my favorite sushi place and when we were driving off we noticed that the Nelsons were still there so we pulled over, put some lipstick on and went to go get our pictures taken with them. Not that we're big fans, we just thought it would be fun, LOL. The event was over and they were getting ready to leave but Matthew being the sweetie he was totally was into it. I told them I wanted Sam in the picture too (you know how shy I am, LOL). And so we got our pictures with Nelson. Too bad I had the wrong bra on with that shirt, so when the flash went off it looked all shiny but hey, it was suprising I was wearing one at all.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

You know if the bra made your boobies shiney that only makes them bigger. Just like lip gloss makes your lips look bigger:)
This is a great pic of both of you, keep the memorys coming.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a shiny bra....but I have lots of lipgloss! Hmmmm...I wonder... ; ) LOL Love your blog!

Leiha said...

Well if shiney bras makes my boobies bigger then I need to buy some more!

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for visiting and posting. I love lip gloss and have at least 3 in my purse right now.