The Eagle has landed....

It may not be a very graceful landing but I'm here!!! I think I drove 15 or 16 hours today, that's taking out my breaks, my butt is numb and I'm exhausted! I started the day in Nebraska and hit Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia! Much better then spending all of one day in one state, LOL. I felt like I accomplished something today, especially since last night I didn't think I would make it here until late tomorrow night. Now, I'm going to go to bed and sleep the sleep of the not so innocent. Thanks for sharing my adventures with me, LOL.

PS: Thanks to my guest blogger Nancy who not only blogged for me when I could not but she also stayed up the last hour of my trip to keep me company! If you can find your own Nancy you should definitely get one for yourself!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

YEAH you made it!

Now for the 2nd part of the adventure--apartment hunting and car shopping! Let the fun begin!

Nes said...

Ooooh! Glad you made it safe and sound! Yup, what Mich said! Time to "settle" in. LOL!

NancyB said...

I am glad you made it safe and sound. Now you can sleep for a few days to recover!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Chica! Get some much needed zzzz's!

Anonymous said...

Yeah,the 16 hour driving thing sucks-we made it to Michigan in 2 days by doing over 16 hrs a day when we went.I'm so glad you are finally there w/out further ado,LOL.Nanner was sweet to keep you company & be your guest blogger.I think you ought to consider reinstating her as your BFF.*G*

Bo

Leiha said...

I am not looking forward to the 2nd part of my adventure, thanks for the reminder Mich, LOL!

Nes, I can't wait to settle in. Notice neither of us mentioned life getting back to normal, what is that?

Sleep? I wish! I got things to do! I am hoping for a nap later on though, fingers crossed.

I already have a BFF Bo, she would be heartbroken if she was replaced. Plus, did you not read I just won a book, coincidence? I think not! Just joking!!!! or am I?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you made it safely without any new events. I hope you have some time for naps this week to make up for all the sleep you lost.

Anonymous said...

The above post was mine. For some reason the blog decided to erase my name.

Reny