So I didn't get any packing done today...

But I did get the rest of my pictures put in an album. I am all caught up! I even put some pics in these frames that I had bought when they were on sale and sat on my floor, for a few months! I still have 2 sets of frames that are really cool, it has a leather matting and they hold 4 pics but the problem is, the pics they hold are small and I'm someone who likes to fill the frame when I take pictures. OK, so the frame is usually full of my head but it's full, dang it, LOL.

So now I have to actually take some pics that are improperly framed just so I can put pictures in these frames that I've had since January! It's a good thing I'm moving because once I get my stuff out of storage (after I actually get it into storage) I wil need space to put all of the picture frames I have. I think I need a baby grand just so I have more room to put my pictures. Did I mention I bought 3 more picture frames this weekend? I was at Ross and went crazy! I went to buy frames for my brothers and my dad to put their fishing picture in. They're boys and would never do it on their own but how can I buy frames for them and not myself? I could not.

So when I do finally get a new place and get all of my pictures up you are all welcome to come visit the Museum of Natural Leiha. You can see how she lives in her natural habitat and view many many many pics of her that will be hanging on the walls, sitting on her bookshelves, on her as yet to be owned dresser, hopefully a mantle will be included in her new abode, mainly because she needs space to put her pictures. And as parting gift, you too can take a picture with Leiha. She's not shy.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

LOL!! Hey, you think you can autograph one for me too? Too funny chick! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Have you decided where you are moving? On your way to Europe you should stop by for a visit to the East Coast RBL's!

Leiha said...

Nes, I will come to your house and autograph a picture for you, how's that for service?

I am going to move to Portland for now Laurie. Who knows what 6 months from now will bring but I decided since I'm already here I might as well stay a bit more and it will help living in the city, that's for sure.

I already bought my tickets chick but I am going to RWA in Atlanta if you want to think about joining us. If you can't then you must come to the sleepover so we can have a real asian invasion, LOL.

Rosie said...

Leiha, you had me LMAO with that last paragraph. You truly are the Queen of Pictures and I bow to you. LOL. You're the reason I'm hooked on Ross too. They have everything for every need. I truly did one-stop shopping there the other day - a b-day shirt for my best friend, along with a shower/lotion set and a bathing suit for me. Oh, and count me in for an autograph. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I swear girl you have got to get a JOB!! NO MA'AM taking pics of YOURSELF & displaying them for us all to "Enjoy" is not something to put on your resume--yes I had to tell you b/c you would have! You and Ian have the same outlook on life--"you should get paid for just being you & gracing us with your presence!" No wonder you 2 are in each others fan club! "-)

Leiha said...

Rosie, you know I love me the Ross! I also went there twice this past weekend. Notice I didn't complain about that, LOL. I found some awesome pants there for $10! Of course, I didn't need them, I went to Ross for pic frames and albums but oh well, the pants were literally calling my name!

I do love me the Ian! Don't worry Ms Mich, I won't charge you admission for going to my museum.