Sunshine, on my shoulder...

After the exhaustion that was my last couple of days I was really looking forward to today. It was supposed to be the best day of the week, weatherwise. I woke up this morning with Jordan and as always went back to bed once he went to school. I actually slept in which was nice. I haven't been able to sleep in for weeks, thought I lost my ability to sleep, I'm glad that it's coming back. I swear, I couldn't even sleep in Vegas, you know how painful that is for me, LOL. I guess all it took was a little labor on my part, I don't know how I feel about that.

After playing on the net some I did what I had planned to do all week. I put on my smallest bathing suit, grabbed some blankets and pillows, my phone, lip balm, water and a book and spent a couple of hours outside working on my tan. It was glorious. The weather was perfect, not too hot and a slight breeze. If it is too hot then I won't last, I will head inside in half an hour if not sooner. It was so nice. It was quiet and relaxing and I read for awhile, talked on the phone a bit and just lay there.

When I lived in LA, my friend Rachael and I would go to the park to lay out. While I loved the company I do enjoy the luxury of having a back yard I can walk out into and enjoy. I think next time I'll bring my ipod out so I can listen to some tunes when I'm feeling too lazy to read. Remember, this is OR so the rain is coming but today it was sunshine and I am happy.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :