Happy hours make me happy

Today I decided I had to get out of the house. I needed to do some shopping and who better to call then Linda when it's time to shop? So I went to Target before I met with her because she was going to see a movie and then we met at Nordstrom's where we picked up these cool tights that she wore the other night for tango, You can see them in the pic below. I decided I must have a pair (or two, LOL). Of course we met in time to go to happy hour. We went to Stamford's which was 10 minutes from where we were. It had a nice cozy atmosphere and big happy hour menu to choose from. The drinks aren't on special but with those food prices it was worth it. I went with a Stoli lemonade and Linda had a Grey Goose martini. After we put our order in the waitress carded us. Linda looks at her and goes, are you serious? It was hilarious. It must be all of the years of good living that makes us look so young *G*.

There is just something wonderful about sitting around having drinks and apps with a friend. Not only do I love happy hours because of the discounted drinks and food but I love the socialness of it. Happy hour isn't when you go out to get trashed. It's when you go out and have conversations with your friends and maybe get a little buzzed, LOL. I am a fan.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Those leggings sure look cute. So, what colors did you get? Sounds like you and Linda had a very successful shopping day and a great happy hour. Those drinks sound yummy!!!

Leiha said...

Target is a dangerous store, I spend way more there then I do at Nordstrom's, LOL.

So far I bought the black fishnets and the black with lace at the bottoms. They were out of the pink ones in my size so I'll probably go back and pick some more up soon. I hear there are green ones too.

My drink was so yummie chick. It had a splash of grape juice and sprite. Delish!