Finger lickin good


I attempted my first ribs today. I've always shied away from them because of the work involved. I have to boil them then bake them? Forget it! But my friend encouraged me to give it a shot and with a guideline given to me over the internet, what I like to call ribs for dummies I did it! The taste was awesome, lots of flavor but that could have something to do with the rub that Linda gave me. This was my first time using it and I swear I could get high off of the scent, it was that intoxicating. Unfortunately, as my friend said, he could give me a guide but there are a lot of variables and my meat came out a little tough but doesn't it look pretty?

I used liquid smoke for the first time, that was thrilling, LOL. Now my ribs virginity is gone and I look forward to shedding other virgin areas of my life, my cooking life that is!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»