Bloggers here, bloggers there, bloggers, bloggers, everywhere!

I have noticed that most of the bookmarks on my site are blogs so I decided to share some of them with you.

My Life Below Sea Level This is the most recent edition to the blogging world. Well, my blogging world, LOL. This is Nes' blog which she just started. You may get a sense of deja vu since she is using the same set up as my but her voice is most definitely her own and you will enjoy reading it. Plus, she's already blogged about me, how cool is that?

Cosmo Chix This blog features one of my favorite authors and my best friend forever Emma Holly. I had to inform her of the fact when she mentioned my name in the acknowledgements in her newest book All U Can Eat. If you buy the book I will autograph it for you, LOL. My only complaint is that the blog is not updated everyday.

Roofer Author This is Gennita Low's blog. I love it. She's funny, has a quirky sense of humor, she always has interesting pics and she's a great author. I love to peak in and see what she's up to and she's great at updating her blog.

and last but certainly not least...
Fresh Approach This is my friend Rachael's blog. She also has a fun unique voice. She's a chef and always has fun interesting ideas about food and is always willing to experiment. I love that she recently made a purple potato pizza. Too bad I'm too lazy to try it but I think the next time I visit her I'll have to try to get her to make me one. If I do find the motivation to make it though, you know I'll share with you (and buy ready made dough, LOL).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

LOL! Thanks for advertising chica!!

Rosie said...

Okay, so I can't feel left out here so I created one too. LOL. Of course, I only have one entry and now have to think of things to say. Good lord, what have I gotten myself into? Here's my link . . .http://soiliketotalk.blogspot.com/

Leiha said...

LOL, no prob chick!

Yayyyy Rosie! I will add you to my bookmark and support my fellow blogger, LOL.

Rachael Narins said...

You are so sweet...
But my sweet peach, the site is called FRESH APPROACH, I just dont know how to change the url...LOL

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Leiha said...

LOL, alright, I fixed it. I guess I should pay more attention in the future:)