Thelma and Louise

Those of you who travel with me know that my favorite way to take pictures is the Thelma and Louise self portrait. Remember that scene where they take their picture driving down the road in the convertible? I'm not so bad as to take pictures while I'm driving but I do love the Thelma and Louise pictures. How else can I make sure I'm in the picture if there's no one else around to take it? Even when there are plenty of people around I still love doing it. I've gotten so good that sometimes I can't tell if I took it or if someone else is taking it. I just think it's a fun way to take pictures and with digital cameras, if it didn't turn out, no problem, you take it again! I think one of the reasons I loved our waitor at Balllys was instead of one group picture with him he took a Thelma and Louise picture with everyone at the table. Now that is the way to my heart! Here are a couple of my faves from my last trip. One is Su, Nancy and I at Chippendales and the other is Madie and I at Bally's nightclub.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!

Leiha said...

Thanks chick!