Smile of the Day

I went to the DMV to get an Oregon drivers license today, mainly because my license expired from CA otherwise who knows when I would have gotten around to it. As it was, it took me a month after I found out it was expired to get my license, shhhhh, don't tell anyone. I actually went in last week but I failed the written test, oops! I think some of those questions were ridiculous. I did grab a test manual to study while waiting for my test, I glanced through it quickly, guess I should have studied the book the hour I was waiting for them to call my name, anyways, I took said book home with me after I failed the test. Of course, I didn't open the book but I had it by my nightstand with the intention of studying.

Today it was raining when I went in so I forgot to grab my book so I grabbed a new one. That's when I noticed I had the wrong manual! I was studying for a commercial driver's license! Ok, not really studying but scanning the wrong book! Maybe I would have passed the last time! At least I had plenty of time to study this one, that would be about an hour and a half. I only missed one question today but I have to say, i disagree, I should have gotten that one correct, LOL. Once I took the test and passed, it was still another frustrating 30 minutes before I got my actual license but you know a 2 hour wait isn't going to stop me from smiling for my picture, hello, I'm going to have this license for awhile, or at least until I move to another state (and sometime within a year after). The guy who gave me my license, that would be the 4th person I dealt with said that I had the smile of the day, LOL. I informed him that was because I was a ham. It's a gift, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate waiting like that? It drives me crazy. The only benefit tho is that I always bring a book to get in some quality reading. And that means of course, that I then never wait!

Leiha said...

LOL, thank God for my Ipod! It's made waiting in lines much less painful for me. While I sometimes forget to bring a book, I always remember my Ipod, it's a lifesaver.

Rosie said...

Okay, so be honest, have you ever forgotten yourself and started singing along with the Ipod? LOL. I hate the DMV lines. They are just horrendous here!

Leiha said...

LOL, nope, not in public, thank goodness! I just downloaded some new songs and can't wait to plop my ipod on my head again.