The birthday girl


You know I can't include a picture of her without including a picture of me, LOL. This is Kimberly, the youngest of my sisters. She just turned 23. They grow up so fast, LOL. I had a fun time these last couple of days. Kim and I got to spend a little quality time together which gets harder the older we get. Of course she made sure we spent Q time together because she had her present all picked out and we had to go get it. Then we spent yesterday afternoon watching Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen movies are the ultimate chick flicks. I have to say I prefer the BBC version myself. Here you didn't see them fall in love. Suddenly he's just declaring himself out of the blue. We also ate ice cream cake while watching the movie but I have to say this is where Kim and I differ, while I am a staunch proponent of the Baskin & Robbins ice cream cake Kimberly and my sister Kathy are all about the Dairy Queen ice cream cake which A) doesn't have any cake in it and B) doesn't come in different flavors like B&R. Hello? You can't beat the chocolate chip mint ice cream cake! If i ever get married I want an ice cream cake from B&R, LOL.

Since I'm sharing pics (when do I not?) I'll also include this bonus one. Don't mind the ducked head behind us, he's not a family member, LOL. It's Andy on the left and Adam on the right. They also came out to dinner on Thur night. For some reason though Andy didn't want to pay for my dinner. How rude!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pictures Leiha! You all look so lovely and happy. Glad you had fun with some of your sibs.

Leiha said...

Thanks Karen:) We are a good looking bunch if I do say so myself, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»