I have a love/hate relationship with...

Target! I swear, I need to ban myself from that store. Today I went the for packing tape and spent $30! Yesterday I picked up my pics from there another $30 and let's not even talk about the day before where I spent as much as the last two days combined! Of course, part of the reason is my laziness. I wait until I'm out of everything so I end up buying essentials all at once and we know how quickly shampoo and face wash adds up. Of course, I needed that bronzer, it was on sale and had a coupon and I've been meaning to buy black eye shadow and of course I had to buy that skirt that was on clearance! But I blame Target for this, it's their fault I spend so much money there. I am making a vow to boycott Target, until the next time I need something that is important to my health and well being!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LMAO, what's a list?

Rosie said...

Target . . . bad Target. The other day I did the same thing. I went in for just one or two things and came out much poorer. And it's always the same. Especially if I hit the 50-70% off racks. I always find steals there! You have my sympathies, sista!

Leiha said...

I love the clearance rack at Target! I just bought a skirt there for $3, you can't beat that! Of course, all of those $3 and $5 things add up and that is my downfall, LOL.