What do you do with all of your pictures?

As you all know, I love pictures and I especially love pictures of myself and now with digital cameras so prevalent it's been great I take more pictures then ever. The problem is getting the pictures from my computer into an album. Yesterday I ordered a bunch of prints online to pick up at Target, I ordered so many that instead of one hour it was going to take 24 hours, LOL. The funny thing is I have more pictures to order, I just have to upload them from my camera. But I decided to start on what I do have and that would be the 162 I picked up today and a couple of more piles of pictures from last year. I just finished putting my vacation pictures from the Jersey Shore into an album. Now I have to go and buy more albums because I have filled one and a half and I think I have about 300 more pics to put away, haven't even touched the pics I picked up today. I'm hoping to get the rest of my pics in an album by Monday just in time for me to order more prints and start the process all over again. See, being a ham comes with a price, LOL.

And since I'm talking about pictures I thought I would include a picture from one of my vacations to New Orleans. This is one of my fave pics from that trip, which is one of my fave trips. This was from our first night in town and basically we hit the ground running, or rather, drinking, LOL. My roommie Barb had a bottle of tequila waiting for me when I landed so I could play catch up, I like to think I did a credible job of catching up *G*.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Oh, good Lord, my pictures are overtaking me. I have a box of just mine (from birth to Mark), then a box for Mikey and one for Vito. I keep saying that I'm going to start scrapbooking, but when, I don't know. I'm so bummed though that I lost so many pics when my computer died a while back. And I totally felt stupid that I hadn't backed them up on disk.

Leiha said...

I don't back my pics up on a disk but most of my pics are online at either yahoo or kodak so in case something happens I still have it. I'm paranoid when it comes to my pics, LOL.

As for scrapbooking, I LOVE the way it looks but it takes so much time and you only use a few pics per page and while it looks awesome, I need quantity in my pics, plus, I'm lazy, LOL.