It's summertime!

How do I know this? It's not because it was incredibly hot today in the Pacific Northwest (OK, I don't know about the whole PN but it sounded better then saying Cornelius). It was so hot Jordan didn't want to play outside, well, until we gave him the go ahead to play in the water, LOL. Nope, the reason I know it's summer is because I bought some watermelon from the store and had it was wonderful. Watermelon is my favorite summer fruit. During the summertime I know it's time to go shopping when I'm out of watermelon. When I lived in LA I would buy huge watermelons even though it was only me because I would eat chunks of it out at a time. It was the best after coming home from the gym. I would dig into the watermelon like it was food from the gods. So now I'm excited because watermelons are back in the store and that means they are back in my fridge.

Now it's time to work on my tan. I'm using Jergen's tanning lotion and after 3 days I swear I think I'm seeing a change. I'm very excited. I guess I should now buy their tanning moisturizer because I'm going to look funny tan everywhere with a white face. Maybe if my lipstick is bright enough no one will notice?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»