Exercise, ugh!

Well, not only is summer right around the corner but I'm meeting the girls in a couple of weeks in Seattle and then let's not forget my European adventure so I decided it's time to get my butt moving. Of course, I have said that before but this time I actually got up off of the couch, LOL. Tue night I decided to do push ups and crunches. Oh my goodness, it's been much too long since I've done a push up. I could barely do twenty! I made myself do a hundred, sets of 20 except for the last ones, I had to do 2 sets of 10 because I was so sore. In between I did some ab work. I did crunches and bicycles and such. Then yesterday Barb called me on my way out the door, I was going for a walk. It was wonderful to talk to someone while I was walking, made me walk further then I normally would. Last night I wanted to do more push ups and sit ups but I was too sore. I couldn't do one push up, LOL. Tonight, same thing, I'm too sore. So once I recover from my bought of exercising, I'll do it again. Since I don't work tomorrow I'll definitely get out and walk, as long as it's not raining, I'm not that motivated, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

I can imagine your pain. Been there, done that. And will be doing it again. I need to get those sit-ups going. It's already bathing suit season and I want winter back. Aargh!!!

Leiha said...

LOL, well, I thought about exercising today but never got around to it! But tomorrow I'm on it. My muscles have healed so it's time for more abs and pushups and yup, I'll be sore again after that! Good luck chick!