Pretty in Pink

I know I've blogged about this before but there is just something about getting a pedicure that makes you feel good. Yesterday I decided to give myself one since my feet could use a good soaking after my grueling 6 hour shift. Actually, I think I'm doing better, I didn't hobble back to my car, this time I was able to actually walk upright but that doesn't mean my feet didn't need a little TLC. Plus, my toes got trampled on Sunday night so I thought it best to cut the nails down as much as possible, less of a target, LOL.

I went with a pale pink. I own about 20 reds but I like to change things up every now and again and since my nails are all short right now I decided to paint them too so I won't have the hands of a 5 year old. I'll have the hands of a 5 year old with nail polish on them! There's this weird phenomenon where if I paint my finger nails when they are shorter then the paint makes them look longer but when I paint them when they're long it makes them look shorter. Can anyone explain that to me?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LOL, well today I'm wearing my new thongs *G* and a pink top and belt so I am all color coordinated, it doesn't happen often.

I know what you mean about thongs, I snicker everytime I say it, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»