Last Tango in Portland

At least for me for awhile. Sunday night was our big finale! Our final exam so to speak. Our instructor had rented out some space for our milonga, our dance. We were going to dance with his instructor's students, the problem is, they weren't that social but that's ok, I had a blast with our peeps and we represented. This is the pic of most of our class. It's funny how quickly you forget things. We didn't have a class last week so we were all rusty. But we still had a lot of fun with each other, something the serious dancers didn't seem to do. I know I was laughing everytime we got a move wrong. Why not? It's a dance! But I guess for some of them it's more. They were quite impressive to watch and our instructor and his instructor really loved what they were doing which was cool. Me, I think I'm ready for a new dance. Of course, I need to find a new home and job before I sign up for anymore dance classes but that's just a technicality.

Another note about Sunday night. Be careful what dress you wear when dancing. I wore a boobalicious dress, thinking that would distract people from my dancing. The only problem is, I was sooo boobalicious that if I turned wrong, oops, there's my nipple, LOL. Let's just say I was concentrating very hard on keeping my chest glued to theirs, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Some people take out the fun in things by taking it seriously. I'm glad you enjoyed your Tango classes. And I'm sure your partner didn't mind you pushing your boobage against his chest. LOL!

Leiha said...

Nahh, the men didn't seem to mind at all, LOL.