Dueling Camera

You all know how much I love to take pictures, especially of myself, let me just say, I've passed that trait onto my little sister, LOL. We went out tonight for her birthday, just an intimate dinner for 16 at a sushi restaurant in Seattle and afterwards we went to play pool which is fun even though I suck at it. Just cause I'm bad at it doesn't mean I'm not going to talk sh*t, LOL. Anyways, both Kim and I had cameras and while we're at the pool hall we were busy snapping away and taking pics of each other. My brother is like WTF? Because while we were taking all of these pics we were also playing so we were holding up the game, LOL. But of course I had a wonderful excuse for looking for the perfect picture. My blog! I was looking for the perfect pic of Kim and I to post since she is the birthday girl and I think I have it. The only problem, my camera cable is in OR so I will have to wait until this weekend to post it, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»