Project passion

That is what we learned about tonight in tango. I was actually a couple of minutes late os I had the cliff notes version from my partner Burce. He kept leaning over asking if I felt him projecting passion. I told him nothing was poking me yet but if he started to project too much to put on a condom, LOL.

Tonight's class was basically a review in preparation for our big dance in two weeks with his instructors students. I happened to ask how long they have been dancing and while we have been dancing for 6 weeks they have been dancing for 2 years. It should be interesting, LOL. Ward danced with all of us followers to see if we could handle the moves he threw out at us. We could. The followers have it, now it's up to the leaders to lead, oh the pressure! On them, LOL. Apparently it's the followers job to make the dance look beautiful. I told them I would wear lots of makeup!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Leiha, you crack me up. Hopefully your partner laughed too. Thanks for my Monday morning chuckle!

Leiha said...

You're welcome Karen, LOL. My partner and I were laughing our asses off. I think a lot of what I say shocks him but he gets a kick out of it.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...post pics of the big night!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...post pics of the big night!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»