Bad beef jerkey is better then no beef jerkey...

Those were the words of wisdom I spoke to Jordan today after we had stopped to stock up on road food and lucky for us, we had good beef jerkey! We also had hot dogs, funyons and a coke! Why were we on the road you ask yourself? Well, we were heading to the WA coast to meet my family. My brothers Andy and Adam had bought a fishing boat trip as a Xmas gift for the boys in the family and of course, they wanted us gals there to greet them after their grueling 8 hours gathering food, LOL. Adam did mention something about wanting me to clean the fish in his email but we both know that was a joke!

This was a wonderful gift on their part because everyone in our family is always going in different directions so I was happy for the boys to all have this time together, including my dad. They were thinking about bringing Jordan along but we he had school. Little did we realize that it was parent teacher conference and he could have gone, luckily, Jordan didn't know he was under consideration or he would have been bummed. All of my brothers love fishing so going out on the boat was a great treat. They all had a fabulous time, well, all but Andy who got sick as soon as they hit the open water and didn't become upright until they pulled into dock, LOL. But that didn't stop him from taking a pic with the fish for his myspace page!

While we waited for the fish to get cleaned (by professionals of course) we went to eat and it was a really awesome time. The food was not very good but it was great for all of us to sit around and enjoy a meal together, let me tell you this happens very rarely in my family. Of course I had to get a group shot, LOL. I'm going to print this out and frame it.

BTW, Jordan is in so much trouble for blowing that bubble!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Great pic Leiha. What a great family. Where are the rest of the sistahs?

Leiha said...

Well kathy is right next to me, she's buried under the sweatshirt with short hair, LOL. Kimberly couldn't make it which is a shame, it would have been a rare family gathering to have everyone there, I can't tell you the last time we were all together. Oh well, now that we live closer I am determined to get that family pic with all of us in it, dang it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I thought you had 3 sisters. Kimberly's the one who just had the birthday, right?