You'll be happy to know

that my feet are pretty once again! I swear, having a fresh pedicure makes all of the difference in the world! I must admit, I have been slack in my pedis. I am sure part of it is because I no longer live in an open toed shoes in the winter area, of course that doesn't stop me, I do love my flip flops after all, LOL. But even if no one can see my feet, I want them to look good because when they do, I feel better. after all, I have to see them!

I was talking to Dao and she says her sister knows how to do Andy Warhol type pictures. She suggested we do one for Karen. I was like, forget that, we need to do one for me! My walls need artwork and what better art can there be then me? To give you an idea of his style I did this online. Really, is there such a thing as too much of me? I think not!

My goal for Sat is go try and make this recipe that Jenny sent me and I will also work on cleaning my place. I really need to vacuum, LOL. Now I'm off to finish Dream Hunter. Unlike Nes, I can stay awake long enough to read a book, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Ohhh, I really like that Warhol-type pic of you. And, no, there are never enough pics of you. LOL!!!

I actually found my first pair of 2007 flip flops. Walgreens had a whole display of them. With the weather warming up, I guess I'll have to try and do my toes pretty soon so these feet don't scare off innocent bystanders. LOL.

So, you can't tease with a recipe. Or are you waiting to see how it turns out? You know I'm always anxious for new things to do with food. *G*

Hugs, chica!

Anonymous said...

I like the Warhol pics. Sounds like you and Barb had a great time in Savannah!

Is the recipe from my new buddy Jenni in Michigan? She is such a sweetie. What is the recipe?

Have a great weekend sweetness.

L said...

That pic is awesome! What are they talking about, too much of you? I never heard of such a thing! I think I have 2 pictures of me from last year, I'm usually the one taking them of the kiddos.

Now you've got me wanting to do a pedi, I feel like Jim Carrey in that part of Dumb and Dumber where they go to the spa. Eeeew. Yep, it's definitely time.

I was a wussy girl and fell asleep halfway through Dream Hunter last night. I'm going to go back to it shortly. So far I like it, it's pretty funny when Solin and Arik are together.

XOXOXO

Leiha said...

LOL, I agree Rosie, there really aren't enough pics of me online! Yay on your flip flops! I want to find sme comfortable leather ones. I'm upgrading my $1 target ones, LOL.

I'm going to include a pic with my recipe when I post it, or rather, Jennie's recipe, LOL. I have been excited to make this ever since she sent it and I figured by mentioning it publicly I have to make it now, LOL. Yes Karen, it's our Jennie from MI.

I hope that you and the family have a wonderful weekend too!

Libby, now that you have a blog you will have to up the self portait quotient. I mastered the self portrait so I didn't have to rely on others to take my pictures, LOL.

I finished DH today, I don't normally stay up all night reading but I got a good couple of hours in last night. It was good. I put some of my thoughts on the DH board. One of the things I hate is she keeps introducing more and more characters and I want all of their stories, LOL.

sparkle said...

Leiha, glad you finished Dream Hunter! Where is the DH board? I would be curious to see other's opionions about it! I want to know what recipe you are attempting! The warhol pic is fun!

Leiha said...

I am going to make a fennel potato au gratin! I'm very excited. I just can't think of what to eat with it, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I would have a big fat steak with it. Or roasted chicken breast.

Love the pics chic! I need to go get some flip-flops too, you get the best selection right about now.
I am not going to mention the condition of my poor toes LOL

I'm like Libby, I always do the pic taking, I have to ask for one to have it taken of me. Hmmm maybe it's a sign LOL

Leiha said...

Hmmm, I don't know why my post didn't show up! That's the second time this week!

I love the chicken idea Aimee. I'm going to buy one of those roasted chickens from the store! I can't cook more then one dish at a time, LOL.

Yeah, I should start looking for my shoes now so I can find what I want. Aimee I used one of the colors you sent me:)

Girl, don't be shy. I have no problem asking others to take my pictures, EG!