I'm ready to open my own sex shop!

A few week's ago Brenda (aka BAM) contacted me about getting together for a girl's night at her house. Count me in. Then she also mentioned that she was getting rid of her stock from back when she sold sex toys. COUNT ME IN!!! Because Brenda lives over an hour away from me the plan was for me to spend the night which meant I could drink as much as I wanted.

I have to tell you I loved her house. I can't wait to see it in the summer. They have a huge yard with a pool with a waterfall. Now that I know where she lives I'll be spending a lot of time lounging by that pool working on my tan sipping margaritas but I'm open minded, I can sip pina coladas too. The first thing I noticed walking in the door was a pig picture of Hugh, the RBL mascot on the wall. I'll get back to him later.

Also at the party was Brenda's co-worker Annette and sister Debbie. I met Debbie briefly at one of Karen's booksignings but it was fun to get to know her better. Right away we got to eating and drinking, these are my kind of peeps! Brenda told me she likes her ritas strong, she wasn't lying. I had to add some mix to my first drink, I like my drinks to get stronger as I go along, LOL. As for food, we didn't even put a dent into it. I was sad that once I got full I never got hungry again. I mean, it was all finger foods and I love to snack! My stomach let me down!I didn't even eat half of what was on this table. The artichoke dip and cheese dip were in the other room as well as the crab stuffed mushrooms (I did stock up on these!). Once we finished stuffing ourselves it was time for the games to begin. I thought Hugh's pic was perfect for pinning the dick on the donkey and guess what our first game was? I volunteered to go first. If you look you can see some of the bags lined up behind me, they were all along the wall. Sad to say, I came in last on the pin the dick game. I know! Not only did I misplace his dick I had it pointing in the wrong direction (hangs head in shame).The good thing is, we all got to choose bags. The winner got first choice, etc. I have to say, there was a lot of pressure in picking your bag, you want to get one loaded with goodies, the good news is, they were ALL loaded with goodies. The next game was a ring toss. Unfortunately Brian (who quickly vacated the premises once I got there, he stayed at his brothers) tossed out the rings so we used their daughter's bracelets. This was a very tough game. We had to keep moving forward til we got to the point where we practically standing over the penis. Here is my reaction to missing even when I cheated!At least this time I came in second. At this point I thought it was time to pull out the karaoke. Then they decided that the next game would be decided by karaoke. Yay, I had a chance at winning. Of course, I do try to be fair so I told them the secrets to scoring well. I sang first, The Rose and scored a 95, Annette sang Dust in the Wind and scored lower then it was Debbie's turn to sing Physical. Two notes in I tell Brenda I won, LOL. Yay, I won! Brenda had a grand prize bag that she didn't know how to decide. She was going to make us do rock, paper, scissors but I thought drawing a name would be better. It was a great idea because I won, woo hoo! So here are some of the girl's winnings. The top one is Annette and the bottom is Debbie.
And as the super grand prize winner, I really scored. Actually, I got a lot of great goodies from the previous bags, including a couple of bullets, a couple of wascially wabbits, 2 pairs of handcuffs, plenty of sex position books, lube, condoms, etc but I was extremely happy win the grand prize bag because that included 2 whips, woo hoo! I even got a few more things after this that Brenda had forgotten to put in the bags! I know, like I needed more but really, is there such a thing as too many vibrators? I have 7 new ones, LMAO! I need to invest in a lot of batteries. After the games we sat around talking and laughing. At 2am I mentioned the fact that Brenda and I needed to get a pic of us with Hugh for RBL. She starts screaming for her sister who had one to bed. I told her it could wait til the next day since it was so late (and I was looking quite haggard at this point) but she figured the next day we would look worse and she was right, LOL. Good thing Debbie got up to take our pics.Brenda says she can't hang with the girls when they come to town because she's normally in bed at 10pm but obviousely, we just need to give her proper motivation because we didn't go to bed til about 2:30am. So I think it's time for her to come do a sleepover at my house next time, LOL.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the fact that Brenda had seen my post last week on the Black Thong Sisterhood blog, the one where I got drunk. So when I get to her house we go to my room to drop off my stuff and sitting on the nightstand is 2 aspirin and a cup of water and next to the bed is a trash can! She must have missed the part where I missed the trash can, LOL. Luckily for all involved, that kind of drinking did not happen last night.

AND, I also got Hugh as a party gift! He'll be coming with me to Vegas, he will be there to decorate our room, LOL. As you can see Brenda spoiled me and as you can see, I love it!

I can't wait for the summertime to come so I can spend more time at Casa de BAM! She sure knows how to throw a party and even though there will be no sex toys to lure me there, I don't need them. I have a lifetime supply already, LOL. Even more important then the food, booze and toys was the company! Brenda and Brian have not only welcomed me into their homes but their lives. Its great to move and meet people like them!

BTW, my blog is up so early because I'll be going to bed early tonight, EG!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

17 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Great post! But, I like the other pic of you and I with Hugh. You know, the one where I'm turned to the side and look 90 lbs. slimmer. LOL! I gather that this one is a better pic of you, and we know what's more important... ha!
I think you DO have enough inventory to open your own shop; Lingerie, lube, vibes, lotion, whips, cuffs, books, assorted condoms, attachments... what else?
I had fun watching you pick out your bags and branding your 'wares'. ;o) Y'all know Leiha was GOOD at 'branding her wares'. LOL!
The ladies need to know that my husband, Brian, was the one that
'enlarged' Hugh, laminated him, copied his manhood and made him available for our 'use'.
Love that man!(girly-squee!)
Sue, I wish you could've joined us! I'm all about the toys, making women happy and bringing 'joy' to their lives. Or BOB to their lives, or JOHN to their lives, or DICK to their lives... you get me... ;o)
This summer, I hope everyone can come to the house and spend the night. We should have the pool open by then. *BG* :o)
Hugs/Kisses

BAM

(anonymous because I can't remember my password. hehehe)

Leiha said...

LMAO, of course I posted the better picture of me but to be fair, I posted the other picture at RBL:)

There was a lot of stress in deciding which bag to pick out, as everyone can see I'm quite happy with my haul, LOL.

Brian is definitely one in a million. He even cut and laminated Hugh's many penises, LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Damn Leiha, you scored! And to think I just spent $80 at the 'toy' store... I shoulda just called on you LMAO

Rosie said...

I'm definitely shopping at your sex shop. LMAO!!! Of course you were the big winner. I wasn't surprised at all. *G* Looks like a grand old time was had by all (and I'm so jealous I wasn't there). And, Bam, your food looks awesome. I prolly would have been rolling out of your house between the drinks and the food. Glad you all had a great party!!! *Smooches*

Leiha said...

LMAO Sara, I'm just trying to catch up with you!

Girl, I waddled and I rolled and I loved every moment of it! I did think abot setting up a stand in my home and sell my goods but I'm too selfish, I need these things, LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Damn!
Now THAT is a HAUL!
I wish I could have been there too, but since I wasn't... I will be expecting a pretty fun gift when I get to the Shore LMAO

I want to party with BAM toooooo!

Gennita said...

Girl,

that's a LOT of vibrators! ;-) And wow, score on the pic of Hugh! Now you can keep practicing on pinning the dickey! Heh.

Nes said...

Ok, I'll respond more later on, as I'm at work and can't look at the pics in great details, but can I have one whip? Puhleeeze!!!!!

I've always wanted a whip!

*grins*

Anonymous said...

I love sex toys parties. They are so fun!

BAM, if I ever get down in that area, I'm coming to your house. You have great food and fun!

Joanie said...

Wow! What a haul! Bring any extra's to Vegas for prizes, it might induce me to sing...

That food looked awesome, I can't believe you didn't try it all.

J xx

Leiha said...

Remember my earlier post about how every and all bags of mine will be searched at every airport when I travel in March? You all better not be counting on any eggs or rabbits from me but maybe the Easter bunny!

Can you believe I had his dick going in the wrong direction? So sad!

Gril, did you not see the part where I said I was excited about the whips? Right, you didn't read it, LOL.

Karen, it's even more fun when you don't have to pay for them!

Joanie, I tried to eat as much as I could, c'mon, this is me we're talking about but unfortunately, I had had a salad for lunch and ate a bunch of grapes earlier and apparently it didn't leave much room at the inn:(

Kristi said...

OMG.. Leiha, you needed a fucking truck to get that stuff back home. But considering your comment about cobwebs and crickets a while back - I'm thinking you are the one who mayhap needed the motherlode of sex toys!! LMAO.. Your party reminds me of the one SueZ and I went to back in October -- alas, I wasn't lucky enough to "come" home with that much of a stash. *sigh*

Hugs,
K

Nes said...

Hey! I'm excited about the whips too!! Don't forget to wrap it for me, k? *grins* No pressure or anything....

LOL! If I don't get the whip, a clit stimulator would be a good second... but I'd rather have the whip... hehehehehe..

See ya later!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

LMAO Kristi, I definitely think BAM and the gods were taking pity on me. The toys are much needed.

Sorry Charlie or rather Nes, LOL. I'm keeping my whips!

L said...

Well, you made up for my lack of pictures LOL. Damn! I am so loving the Hugh poster, I wish I could have one of my very own. He's very, erm...impressive. Wow.

Two years ago I had a Slumber Party and am now the proud owner of many fun "marital aids", as well as a whip (which is actually more of a "marital must"). I so wish I could have gotten that swing!

Glad you had a great time!

XOXOXO

sparkle said...

Leiha, Wow! That is some Goody Bag! Glad that you had so much fun with Brenda! Better practice your game skills!! Can't wait to hear how you like your new toys!!!

Leiha said...

Libby I figured I could hang the poster on my wall to provide me with inspiration, LOL. Ohhhh that would be awesome if you would have gotten a swing, LMAO!

Linda, you know I'll be dishing with you (in private, I don't share EVERYTHING!).