I know Nes is waiting...

to see what I got in the mail this week but it will have to wait, I can't find my camera cable and you know a story is not complete without pictures, LOL.

I have no idea what I am doing but my days are flying by. Could it be because I don't like to do anything until I have my nap and sometimes I don't have my nap until 5 or 6pm, LOL. The mornings just fly by! Then after my nap the evenings fly by! It's been going by so fast I haven't had time to lay down and read the new Kenyon book which is why I'm determined to go lay down once I finish my blogs. I want to actually find time to read in my incredibly busy schedule. I have again gotten out of the habit of reading. I want to read before bed again. Really, the only reason I haven't picked up the new Kenyon is I know I'm not going to want to put it down, LOL.

I have been going to the grocery store every day and I have been eaten in for the last 3 days and you know what that means, it means more dirty dishes. It's a vicious cycle! Tomorrow I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a self pedicure. If only there were more hours in the day!

BTW, in case you don't know, Barb now has a myspace page. Of course I have to pimp it for her since she's never online herself, which begs the question why does she have a myspace page? Because she's cool like that. Check out Tequila Tiner's page when you get a chance.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

You know, chick, I've started taking the time to read at night again too. Most of the time, I get a good hour or so before I nod off and the book hits the floor.

I swear the time if flying by and I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice it. Every day I change my calendar at work, I cringe.

I'm proud of you that you are making your own food at home. That's healthier and cheaper. Remember, Vegas money!!! But it does suck to have to do dishes. :-(

Smooches!!

Leiha said...

It was nice to lay down and read last night. The days go by so fast that before you know it, I'm writing my blog and going to bed. I just need to move my schedule up a bit so I can get in bed and enjoy a book.

I do need to save money. I better start soon, LOL.

L said...

I love naps, but I never get them anymore. Coffee and Diet Pepsi are my BFF's, and although they don't really wake me up anymore, I definitely notice if my system is low on caffeine.

I can't wait to see what you think of the book. I'm probably going to read it this afternoon YAY! I don't get to read as much as I would like to lately, mostly because once I pick up a book I can't put it down until it's finished. Many, many sleepless nights from doing this!

XOXOXO

Nes said...

L, doesn't your super dooper Mac have a card reader? You're always forgetting your cable! Heh! Now I have to wait again and you know how patient I am! Heh! LOL.

Anyhoo, good thing your days are flying. And so is mine. Then I'll see you again! Yaaay! I still have to finish the first BDB book. Heh. The third one just got delivered. So I better hurry, eh?

Hope you have a great weekend! MWAH!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I've been reading at night a lot too, I read fast so my TBR pile is steadily getting ate up, that's a good thing, then I can buy more LOL

Got your box in the mail yesterday so should be there next week. Be kind to my books LOL, I'm a book snob!

Leiha said...

Don't worry Libby, I take enough naps for both of us, LOL. I don't need caffeine except when I'm driving. So far the book is ok, I'm not blown away yet. Girl, that's a bad habit to have but I do love it when a book is so good I stay up all night reading, it rarely happens nowadays.

No, I don't have a card reader. Nancy called me from to find out what my package was, nozy wench, LOL. You will have to wait EG! Hope that you have a great weekend too!

Guess I better finish the Kenyon tonight or tomorrow since I'll have some more books to read soon. Thanks chick!