Well, didn't make it to Target

which means I didn't go walking today. The day just flew by and I only took a half an hour nap! I did go shopping though but Ross is not in walking distance. I decided I needed to wander around there to start getting my vacation clothes (hoochie tops). This Ross is the most picked over Ross I have even been to. I think I need to go to the one by the perimeter mall. But I did not walk away empty handed. I bought a black tank (never have too many of those) and this cute white with polka dot top. I could have taken a pic of it for you but I want to debut it in future pictures, LOL. I also bought a new pan because it was yellow (and the pans I bought when I got here were temporary aluminum ones), a towel rack for my bathroom (because what I have on my door doesn't hold my towels, LOL) and a pair of panties. You know I love to buy my undies from there but like I said, the pickins were slim.

The best purchases of the day were my sandals! Remember I mentioned I wanted some leather ones? Ask you shall receive. You all know I live in my flip flops but they don't go with everything. These will! I got them in brown and in black! Don't worry, I'll pull the stickers off before I wear them, LOL. There were another pair of black sandals but they cost $20 and these cost $13! But don't worry, I didn't just get these because they were $7 cheaper (although it did help in my decision). I put them both on and these were more flattering for my wide ass feet, LOL.

Tomorrow my goal is to get my laundry done. Wish me luck, I'll need it!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

sparkle said...

Love the thongs! I like that you got black and brown! We are rubbing off on you!

Joanie said...

Um, I just did two loads of laundry...my body is still quivering in shock.

Nice sandals hon, and I buy brown and black too! I am assuming that Ross is a discount kinda store, one where you can find a bargain?

It was nice chatting with you and I love the new header and footer.
Sprucing the place up for lunar new year, ah? It's good luck.

J xx

Leiha said...

LOL, there's nothing wrong with pink or green, just turns out they don't go with everything:)

Joanie, I walked by my pile of laundry and kept walking. I don't think today is the day, we'll see, LOL.

Ross is a discount store and one of my faves! I love it for shoes, purses and panties but they also have great affordable picture frames there too.

Yup, new year, new look! I don't want people to get bored, LOL.

Rosie said...

I love the shoes. I'm all about the black and brown too cuz you just can't go wrong with the colors. But that doesn't mean I don't buy an occasional red or purple pair. LOL.

Good luck getting laundry done. Mine this weekend was six loads. I swear I don't know where the clothes come from!!

Sweetie, we'd never get bored with you even if you never changed the looks of your blog. LOL!!

Leiha said...

LOL, I normally do 4 loads and I don't have 3 boys! Of course, I do let it build up.

Well, I try to keep the excitement alive in our relationship, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sigh, (and grumbling under my breath) well boo hoo that Ross is picked over as....I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE HERE in MN!! Grrrr.
LOL, you know how jealous I get that you have uber Rosses wherever you go. The folks are in AZ and my mom called the other day to tell me...that she was at a Ross! Life is just too unfair.

Love the shoes and hey, one black pair and one brown pair is a fabulous idea--just don't get mixed up and where one black and one brown. *grins* I guess you would not be so careless to do that, but perhaps if you are drinking that champs you just might..which by the way sounded quite delish.

xoxo

Nes said...

Hey! Well shit! What happened to my response? I replied I think after Ro! I even saw it! Heh!

Melissa said...

Howdy hey Chickie. Glad you enjoyed Savannah. They do have a hugh St. Pat's Day party there (don't know what that has to do with Scottish Highlanders, they aren't Irish?). All the hotels within 50 miles are booked long time in advance, so I've heard. They have green beer and a big parade, and probably more, but I dunno.
I think it'd be a beautimous place to go in the Spring.
I did not know Spanish Moss was a form of pineapple.

Love the basket.

Leiha said...

LOL chick, I love tht your mom was teasing you about Ross Christy! BTW chick, I'm still waiting for my books!

Nes, if your post isn't there then you're supposed to re-type what you post! I don't know what you said, LOL. I noticed that happened to me twice this past week which is very irritating.

Welcome back Missi! Can't wait to find out all about your trip!