A new place to play...


The Black Thong Sisterhood have started a blog in it's quest to take over the world. Each of the sisters will pop on to add their personality to the mix. Remember, this is a place you go to visit in addition to reading my blog, not instead, LOL. The Black Thong Sisterhood
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

That's one hell of a start eh?

Anonymous said...

That's pretty damn cool that y'all have found such kindred spirits within each other. It is so rare that people can call even one or two others close friends. You all are very lucky. Have fun on your trip together.

Leiha said...

Definitely not what I was expecting, she does set the bar high, LOL.

Karen, I was talking to Barb last night telling her I don't need more friends. She found it surprising coming from me and I was like, I have so many wonderful friends in my life. They may not be close in location but are very much a part of my life.

Nes said...

Aaaaw shucks....

True though, I mean even though you guys aren't near or anything, I talk to you guys a lot and consider you guys my friends.

Yup, Lina set the bar high, thank god, I've got all week to think about what I'm gonna blog about. LOL.

Leiha said...

I'm sure mine will be a food blog, LOL. Good thing Barb is here!