No food pics today...

But trust me, they're on my camera. I just left my camera cable at home. I'm sitting here lounging at the Georgian Terrace hotel, which is down the street from Glady Knight's chicken and waffles. Guess where we're eating tonight? Barb had to switch hotels because now she's training other people and she got a free upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite so I packed my bags and headed on over (actually, they picked me up since parking was so much, LOL). They have free internet here, although I have to be wired, they provide a very long cable but at least I can work from here (and blog, LOL). My neighbor Shannon says the hotel has a great bar, we'll have to check it out.

I saw a picture online for the hotel pool, it's on the roof, too bad it was 38 degrees out when we came back from dinner, I'm not into ice skating, LOL. Actually, it's not like I'm that into swimming either but I do like to work on my tan. I guess I can do that when I head back to the Keys. Shannon also told me that there's not any beaches in Key West. What everyone does is layout on docks. You have to walk over people to get to a spot where you can work on your tan. Apparently there's a dock that is topless and bottomless. I may have to go check that out, LOL. No, I will not be taking any pictures if I go there. I don't want to get thrown off the dock, I can't swim! I figure the key is to get to the end of the dock so I have less people walking over me. I hope that their dangly bits aren't exposed til they get to their spot, LMAO! Then again, I'm short, it's not like there won't be room for them to walk around me. I'll just make sure the excess dock is at my feet and not my head!

Of course, first I have to get through this month but there's nothing wrong with fantasizing about a little sun!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you chose to stay in a hotel LOL!
Is she that far from your place? I guess if it was a long drive I could see it... I like me own bed though.

I'm so not into a pool when it's 38 out either LOL Sunlover here, and I feel like I haven't had any for a hundred years. I hate tanning beds, but I'm about to start using one pretty soon.

Topless AND bottomless docks? I don't think so LOL I'm very modest, and I don't feel the need to see most strange mens "dangly bits". Or someone elses tatas for that matter LMAO!

I'm fantasizing about sunshine myself chica, maybe if we close our eyes real tight & click our heels together three times....
No?
Oh yeah, that's the spell to get home LOL

Have a great day chic, I think it's going to suck here. I woke up at 6 with an upset stomach and the sound of my kid getting sick. None of us feel very well. I told her I would have come to hold her head for her, but I don't do vomitting, even the sound.... *shudders*
HUGZ!

Leiha said...

I had my own room and I got to talk to Barb until after midnight which was the main reason I went there.

I'm a tad less modest then you, I would check it out, just for my bloggers if nothing else, LOL.

I hope that you're feeling better and K too. Poor babies! Take care of yourselves and eat soup!

Rosie said...

I'm kinda with Aims about sleeping in my own bed, but it sounds like the hotel is really nice and comfy. Do tell about the bar!! Damn, that sucks that it's too cold to swim there. You will definitely have to check out the topless/bottomless docks for your fans out here in blogland. *G* Too bad you didn't have one of those tiny palm cams where you could snap pics with no one noticing. LOLOLOL!!

Hey Aims, sorry to hear you and your daughter are sick. Take care and feel better soon!! And I'm with you, I hate the puking (my own included).

Nes said...

LOL! Anything for the blog! Chick, we need to talk... you need to learn how to swim. Think of the what-ifs!!