Why is it...

...that I get what little energy I have in the evenings? It's after 11pm and I'm ready to vacuum. Unfortunately, I no longer live in a house and I don't think my neighbors would appreciate it. The thought at vacuuming at 11am doesn't appeal to me but I guess I don't have a choice if I don't want my neighbors to hate me, LOL. I did do the dishes and put my shoes in the shoe organizer I bought 2 weeks ago. OK, the real reason I was so motivated tonight, I downloaded some new songs and wanted to listen to them, LOL. One of the songs I downloaded was Toby Rand's version of Solsbury Hill as well as a bunch of disco songs. For the rock chicks out there I also added Lita Ford's Kiss Me Deadly (what a fun song to sing to!).

One of the joys about my move is having all of my clothes available. I packed all of my things into storage except for what I brought to the Netherlands for a month, then I was in Atlanta for 2 weeks still wearing the same clothes and then I moved and I didn't want to dig around for clothes so basically for more then 2 months I wore the same things over and over again. Not that I didn't pack plenty of clothes to change into but there were skirts that I was looking forward to wearing. They were packed up and during the summer when it was perfect to wear them they were packed away, sad, to not be out in the world like they should be. Now they are happy again! OK, well, I'm happy again, LOL.

I watched Dancing with the Stars tonight. Everyone was at the top of their game. While Mario Lopez is the frontrunner to win, I love Joey "whoa" Lawrence.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

I bet you feel like you've just went shopping and bought new clothes! It must be great to see your whole wardrobe again. I know what you mean about late night vacumming. I'm most active after 9pm. LOL.

Leiha said...

I still feel like I need to buy new clothes but I will wait until I get a bed and get back in shape first. As for vacuuming, another day, another day of not vacuuming, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yep,that's a good Lita Ford song-I like "Blueberry" by her as well,got a good beat to it.

I bet you were sick to death of the 2 month clothes,LOL.I am still not much of a clothes horse but since I've changed jobs I am enjoying shopping more often.

Vaccumming sucks,I don't care what time of day! *G* I want one of those Roomba things,but i wonder how well they work and i think they cost about $200.Yeah,I'm thatlazy that I think I need an automatic vacuum,LOL.

Mario Lopez is supposed to be guest starring in a few eps of Nip/Tuck this season,I did see him on there last night for the first time.I still think of him as "Slater",LOL.I think you would really love N/T-do you still have the pic of you & Julian McMahon? Damn,was I jealous the day you posted that,LOL !

Bo

Leiha said...

A roomba sounds great but I heard it didn't work too well but I like the concept. Mario will always be Slater to me too. That boy can shake his hips!