Ask and you shall receive...

As you can see, I run an interactive blog. Nancy wanted to see my vanity area so here it is. Not much to see really, LOL The color is a pale pink, it was a ghastly grayish purple before. On the walls you can't see are pictures, duh! The doorway you see to the right is to my bedroom and I'm standing in the hallway doorway. Normally I leave the toothpaste and mouthwash out but for the pic I actually put them away, LOL.

Yes Nes, I still have to post the pics you wanted. If you didn't chat with me yesterday I would have done them then, LOL. The scanner is in my office along with my office chair. I have no desk so I lay on the floor when I go in there. That room will be the last to be decorated.

Today I bought a tv, woo hoo! It's only 24 inches but it suits my needs for now. Maybe one day I can spring for one of those gorgeous flat screens but not today, LOL. I tried calling comcast to get my installation date moved up, so far no luck. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I have a very snowy picture of ABC so I watched Dancing With the Stars. It's so easy to get sucked into this show. It sounds so cheesy but you end up rooting for people. Emmit Smith kicked ass! I loved watching him dance. I was rooting for Jerry Springer too cause he was trying his damnedest. I thought the guys did much better then the girls overall. I'm trying to make myself get up and do things during the commercial break, something you don't do when glued to the computer, so I put some dishes away, got some books ready to mail, updated my ipod, moved my speakers and you all thought the tv would be the end of everything! I actually feel more motivated with a tv! Just imagine when I get cable. Well, let's be real, then I'll have more channels and will be channel changing, LOL. I might as well enjoy the motivation while it lasts!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :