Since I bragged about having my clothes available...

I actually wore something other then sweats today! I put on a black sleeveless top with my favorite black pleated skirt (fave cause it's too big so it hangs off of the hips, too bad I forgot that means my undies show, pink ones, LOL) and some pink and black pumps. I wasn't doing anything special other then running some errands but I do have clothes that need to be worn as well as shoes so yeah, I dressed to go to the post office, LOL. I don't want to be a total bum, although I'm thinking I need to buy me some more pjs! You can never have too many.

Of course, I still need to buy a bed but I'm feeling the urge to buy a purse instead. Luckily a purse will not cost as much as a bed (not the purses I buy, LOL).

I also want to let everyone know that the season premiere of the Office and Grey's Anatomy are on tomorrow. In case you don't know about this site, Grey's has a great blog by the writers of the show; www.greyswriters.com. With new episodes it's fun to go on here and see what the writers of the episode have to say. These two were favorites of mine last year and I look forward to seeing what the upcoming season brings us. As for tonight, what's a reality junkie to do? The results show for Dancing with the Stars, Top Model and The Biggest Loser all on at the same time! I ended up flipping between Dancing and Loser. Sorry Tyra!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it feels nice to dress up even for a stupid errand.What if you ran into some hunk at the post office and you looked like a$$? *G* I couldn't resist-I was just remembering Vegas & something you had said then,LOL.

Richard & I saw The office once & thought it was hilarious,but never looked for it after that for some reason.I probably miss a lot of good shows b/c my head is in a book at that time,LOL.I'll have to look for it-it reminded me of NewsRadio when we saw it,which we usually watched & loved before Phil Hartman's death.

Are the neighbor guys cute? If so,that could solve the bed problem...beds should come with a hot man & satin sheets.Sort of like a ready-to-use package deal.*G*

Bo

Anonymous said...

Bo, you need to set up a homewares shop, you obviously have a talent for knowing what women need!

Leiha, I get dressed to do the groceries! Most of the time I'm running around in jeans with no makeup, so any chance to doll myself up.

All of the shows you refer to are about a year behind here in HK. Another reason I hardly ever watch t.v. Last night I watched the Steve Irwin memorial and bawled the whole way through. What poise Bindi has, did you see it?

Joanie x

Anonymous said...

Honey, they re-run ANTM on tuesday nights.

What I want to know is where was project runway last night???

Anonymous said...

Honey, they re-run ANTM on tuesday nights.

What I want to know is where was project runway last night???

Leiha said...

True that Bo! I guess I should be wearing shirts that are boobilicious if I'm thinking like that. My shirt yesterday did not show off the cleavage, what was I thinking?

I used to watch Newsradio all of the time! You know I haven't seen my neighbors since that first time! I'm sad:(

I didn't watch the funeral Joanie. I'm not big on watching funerals.

No more Tue night repeats chick! ANTM is now part of CW and on Tue is when Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars airs. No more repeats!

Gennita said...

Argh...thanks for giving me yet another blog to obsess over ;-). I already spend wayyyyy too much time at Dave Navarro's blog because of Supernova.

Purse-bed, purse-bed, purse-bed...I think you should go for the bed so you can actually have a reason to wear PJs! ;-)

Rosie said...

Hmm, sweetie, I would so go with the purse. I know, not pracical, but fun!!!

I swore I was going to watch Gray's, and totally spaced and forgot to even TiVo it. Aargh!! I'm stoked that all the WB shows that I watched last year are starting up again next week on the new CW (?) network. I love me those Supernatural boys!! And Lost . . . need I say more.

Leiha said...

Girl! You need to program your tivo! I wish I would have seen this yesterday cause I could have told you that Grey's repeats on Friday nights.

You're welcome Jenna!

As for the purse and the bed, I'm getting both, LOL.