The good news is...

...I can walk, I must say, there must be a lot of weakness leaving my body because it hurts when I walk. Some of my sore muscles I understand, my calves because there was a heck of a lot of jumping, same with my heels, which get tender really easily. Of course we ended the class with abs so my abs are aching but c'mon, the tops of my feet?!?! What is up with that? Tomorrow, if I can walk I plan on doing a spinning class. If I can't walk then I will do the stretching class, either way I will drag my butt to the gym. I need to make the gym a part of my everyday life, so sore muscles or not I will go and do something.

I thought I would share some pictures of my new pad since it's been awhile since there have been any pics posted and I know you all miss them. Tomorrow, I'm hooking up my scanner, woot woot! I think my apartment is cuter then the pictures convey. I saw a really cute couch in the laundryroom today. I'm going to see who I need to talk to to get that, LOL. My plan is to put the tv in front of the windows. I don't get hardly any direct sunlight so watching tv with a window backdrop should not be a problem. I'm going to hang my plant in the corner behind the red chair (which is super comf and where my butt is constantly planted). Once I get more bookshelves I will disperse the pics a bit more so that they're not all crammed together but this just gives you an idea of my place.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

It's great! Love, love, love the feature wall colour.

Also like the half moon tall table against the wall.

Glad it's coming together, chicky babe.

Joanie x

NancyB said...

It is great to see how everything is coming together. I want to see a picture of your pink vanity area.

Anonymous said...

Love your new place--and the color looks great!

What floor are you on again--and do you have a deck or patio and a pool?

Glad you are getting settled in--like the bar stools & table, too.

Is there a good Karaoke bar close by? ;o)

Anonymous said...

Love the color! It looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

That red wall looks fantastic! I love it-my bedroom carpet is about that color.The Shrine to Leiha*G* err,the pics on the book cases look great, the plants right there as well.I like red.Never had much use for it when I was younger but I really like it now.That area rug goes nicely,too.I'm thinking if you get bored with being KMM's PA (HA,right!) you can go into interior decorating.It really does look nice.Sometimes I see people's houses & wonder how they can stand to be in the place for 5 minutes,much less live there.Weird color schemes & furniture choice & placement throws me off.Your place looks comfy & relaxed,and not cluttered.Well,except the Shrine.But I know you will only be adding to that,LOL.

Bo

Leiha said...

Thanks Ann!

The wall color was here when I moved in Joanie but the rest of the room was this horrible dark mustard/olive like color that just made the room look dark so I kept the red accent wall and got rid of the rest.

Nancy, the vanity area is a very pale pink but I will take a pic for you soon.

Christy, I am on the first floor. Which is great cause I hate carrying stuff up and down stairs but I do find myself very aware of closing the windows when I go anywhere. Don't know where a karaoke bar is....yet!

Thanks Karen!

LOL Bo, I don't know about decorating other people's places but yeah, I like my place to be comfortable and without too much clutter. But of course, lots of pics! I hung my plant up tonight so it looks even better in my living room. I think I'm going to get a standing plant for the dining area against the wall I didn't show you because I have paint cans there, LOL.