I was going to...

scan some pictures in for my fans today but I got distracted. As you all know I do not currently have a tv, I'm getting one this week since my cable is being hooked up next week. Apparently I need a tv when they set up, LOL. Anyway, I am someone who is used to having the tv on so not having one has been a big change for me. Then I decided to check out youtube.com since Jenna is always posting links on her site from there. It's opened up a whole new world to me. Last night I was watching clips from Scrubs and The Office as well as some Supernova performances. I decided I'm rooting for Toby, BTW. Tonight I was watching clips from the BBC version of Coupling. They tried to do an american version but it sucked. My friend Julie turned me on to the BBC version and I've watched all of the episodes on DVD. If you get a chance to rent this I highly recommend it. Here is my favorite clip from the show. It means more if you have seen the whole ep but it's still funny. Patrick has set up a romantic night and Sally thinks he's breaking up with her. The dance made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it and I had to watch it a few more times just cause it was so funny.

Sorry, the link is not working for me but if you copy and paste you can see the clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GAooziWJus

Today I also experienced the longest hour of my life. You guessed it, I went back to the gym. I decided to do spinning at 10am. When I woke up I thought I would go to the evening class but decided it would not get any better at night so I should suck it up and just go. When I looked at the clock I could have sworn I had been spinning for 40 minutes. I was shocked to see it was only 20 after the hour and I started the class 5 minutes late! It did not get better from there. Bascically I wasn't worried about keeping up, I just tried to pedal, LOL. At least the instructor thought I did great, she never came over to correct me. Same thing in KB, I may not be up to speed but at least I know what I'm doing, or not doing as the case may be. I was soooo happy when the instructor said it was the last song. Too bad she didn't tell me the song was TWENTY minutes long! It was a long long hour but I was drenched in sweat and had a great workout so I will be going back, once I can walk again, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

stickfight said...

hey I got a web page it is called wwwulitimatestickfight.blogspot.com can you help me on how to copy and paste

NancyB said...

OMG Leiha - I could watch that stuff all day and get no work done! I was going to work and eat but wanted to check your blog first. 45 minutes later I snaped out of my video induced stupor - Oh I will be back to zone out on videos all night long...

Leiha said...

LOL Nancy, I KNEW you would love it! I was totally thinking of you when I posted the clip since you hadn't seen the show. There's a couple of full episodes of Coupling posted, just broken up into segments. I wonder what show I will watch tonight, LOL.

Leiha said...

LOL Nancy, I KNEW you would love it! I was totally thinking of you when I posted the clip since you hadn't seen the show. There's a couple of full episodes of Coupling posted, just broken up into segments. I wonder what show I will watch tonight, LOL.

NancyB said...

I have watched the BBC Couppling before - I used to watch it at my parents, it is halarious. I was stuck on some teens video blogs about sneaking out for a party and then other people were video bloging back, if your wondering she got caught and grounded for 2 weeks. I hope I can find it again later.