Burning question....

Literally, my tongue is still burning. Why is it, when we heat up soup that we can't heat it up to where it's edible? I always heat soup to where it's boiling and then I have to blow on it to cool it down. I have yet to warm up soup to just right. Is this just me?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

LOL,nope,me too,most of the time!
Hurry & stick it in your freezer for just a few minutes to cool off-I do this & it works great,just don't leave it in there too long.

Had to check your blog before I started cleaning my house today.So I guess I feel that house decorating is much more interesting than house cleaning.*G* I like reading your blog & keeping up with what you've been doing,sometimes I can almost hear your voice saying some of these things & I laugh.

Bo

Leiha said...

LOL, when it comes to cleaning everything is better! The funny thing is once I start cleaning it doesn't take me long to do it but yet I'll put it off forever. I'm so glad that you enjoy reading my blog so much.

The thing is Chez, I heated my soup stove top so I watched it hit the boiling stage before I pulled it off, LOL.

Thanks, I love my flat too!

Anonymous said...

Leiha, I put soup on medium and do the gradual warm-up. Or you can do what I do for the kids and put a few ice chips in it after it is warmed up.