Are you as good as you think you are?

We all spend time on the computer and we type constantly but are you a good typist? Nancy was at work and should have been working but instead she decided to take a typing test and then in turn so did I, LOL. I type fast but it's only with a couple of fingers and not when I am transcribing. If I am copying something I am slow as molasses.

http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php

Here's the test we took. I did 49 wpm with 4 typos. Nancy typed 45. She didn't mention any typos. So how good are you?

Anyone else addicted to Big Brother? I'm so happy Amber is gone but I have to say, I'm worried for her mental health. From what I've seen she really thinks she's going to come out of this as a superstar possibly a model and most people can't stand her. I know I can't. I am rooting for Jessica. Time for them to get rid of Danielle, the biggest threat (that chick needs to eat some food).

I can't believe it's almost September! You know what that means. It's almost my birthday month! Chez made me something special for it and I will be sharing it with you soon enough.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Huh I got 89wpm with 3 errors and after 3 vodkas. I'm counting an error per vodka LOL. In fact, now that I think about it that sucks, I used to be much faster ..(le sigh).

Glad you liked my little pressie Leiha and share away. I had quite a laugh creating it.

Bo said...

Well you can all laugh now,b/c I got 39 wpm with 17 mistakes.Really.To be fair,I don't have the desk light on and it's only 6:30 in the morning here,LOL.I bet I could have been a little faster,but I was too busy correcting my mistakes at first.Yeah,I could have had 49 wpm but with 27 typos,I think,LOL!

You know,I took a typing class in 7th grade,but the best I can say about it was the teacher was a perv.He was a very large fat man who inevitably dropped his pencil whenever my friend Trisha was talking to him,just so he could look down her shirt at her huge boobs that no 7th grader ought to be cursed with,when she would pick it up.She did dress kind of slutty,as I recall.*G* But it took me several weeks to convince her of this before she stopped picking up his pencil.

I'm curious to see what Chez got you!

NancyB said...

I had 5 mistakes... the first time. I was way better after a few trys LOL. In my defense I was doing the typing test because I had applied for a new job within the company and the application asked how fast I typed. It was kind of work related. I will keep you all posted on the status of the new job.

Brenda said...

I've slowed down through the years *creak*. I used to type 119 per minute, no mistakes, but now I'm at 86. I better take the test again. ;o)

I'm going to have to get satellite cut back on just so I know what y'all are talking about. Some of those shows sound interesting. Definitely I will by year-end because Charlaine Harris' first Sookie Stackhouse movie comes on HBO in January.
So...what does Leiha want for her birthday?

L said...

How fun! OK I got 82 wpm with 2 mistakes. I used to be better, but I'm blaming it on my new keyboard ;) and the fact that I could use a nap right now.

Can't wait to see the present!

Melissa said...

53 wpm, 16 mistakes.

I do much better when I know what I'm typing and not trying to copy something. I guess because I mostly look at the keyboard when I type.

I was thinking your b'day was in August. You're a Virgin aren't you?

Leiha said...

Wow Chez! You kick butt!

I was trying so hard to not have typos which of course slowed down my wpm.

I did better the second time but I went with my first score to be honest:)

BAM you kick some typing butt too! I know there's going to be a celebration when you get satellite again, LOL.

Libby Loo, you guys are making me feel super slow!

LMAO, I haven't been a virgin in a LONG time *EG*. I am a virgo though. Nancy's bday is August and I'm Septembe. Yep, she's older!

Gennita said...

I got an 89wpm with one mistake, yay! I like typing fast ;-). I used to be faster but all this thinking while writing has slowed me down :grin: