This and that...

Sorry I havn't been around as much lately, I've been woefully neglecting posting to your blogs and not as diligent on mine. Can I blame it on the summertime? I can't believe how fast the day flies by! I know, lame excuse, LOL.

I currently live in a sty. Tomorrow will be spent cleaning. My place being this messy is unacceptable and since I will be having company in a few weeks I need to get on the ball. I need to clean my offie and clean my hallway closet. Company is always a good motivation.

I also need to begin working on Leiha beautification. Dao even commented on the amount of grey hair I currently have, hey, at least my toes look pretty! It really is getting to the point where I should wear a hat, LOL.

So the other day I was driving home from Karen's. You know it's a long drive. I decided to work on my tan while driving. Brilliant actually. I just pulled down the top of my dress and had my bikini top on. Well you would think truckers have never seen a woman in a bikini before! Sure, it's unusual for the road but come on. I first got the idea that the truckers were enjoying me when this truck was running parallel with me. When I sped up he sped up but I didn't look over, hello, I'm on the freeway driving, eye straight! OK, I did try to peak but I didn't see him. Finally he went on the other side of me, yay, since I had to get over to exti. Turns out he had a partner and his partner wanted to see, LOL. Then another trucker came by and he was on the phone and I think he got whiplash. He honked his appreciation. Turns out truck # 1 was exiting where I was so again they end up beside me and I glance up and the passenger did the motion for me to flash him. I LMAO and said no. But as I was exiting again I tried to flash him but I don't think he saw anything. You know I had to have my hand on the wheel and eyes front. So basically I pulled my top out so if he got lucky he saw the shadow of a nipple. Looks like I have a new way to meet men, LOL!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

You crack me up, you truck flasher you!!!

You will have to do without my witty repartee or lack of it for a few days. I am off on a conference up north for a week. Then off to a family do, aunties 50th hoe down, emphasis on ho as family do's are invariably messy as there is always so much free liquor. I am a cheap date at heart. See you soon babes!

Leiha said...

Have a wonderful time chick. It'll be nice to get away from home for a little bit but I will miss seeing you around here. Feel free to send pics of you boozed up you cheap drunk!

BTW, I'm all about the free booze so drink up!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You crack me up. I noticed your lack of replying on my blog, nown that I got the invite to the right email address!
I admit my blog isn't as exciting as yours though :)