Guess what this says....



And you can win a 2007 Elloara's Caveman calendar donated by Ms Gennita Low. Yep, she donate to the Mannion cause LOL. Yes 2007 is more over then not but c'mon this calendar is not about the days but the men. The first one who gets it wins. I suck at these and I can't find the word and I know what it says LOL. Don't cheat!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

sparkle said...

It says "Queen"

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

I can only see QUE. I'm gonna try it again after a martini!!

Sarah said...

I have no idea! My eyes feel a bit weird now though!

Chez said...

Crud I can see swirly things and that's it. I suck at these magic eye things. Linda if you can see Queen that's good enough for me LOL.

Bo said...

I have never been able to do these,although my hubby is really good at them.Maybe I should see if he'd like a manly calendar,LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think I can only see part of the drawing... I can see the 3D in it, but not the whole word...

Leiha said...

Congratulations Linda! Your calendar will be in the mail to you later on this week, LOL.

Of course I am the queen!

Brenda, I know what it says and I still can't see it. Even when I click on view original and see exactly where the letters are.

The martini will definitely help chick!

LOL Sarah,my eyes hurt just thinking of looking at the pic.

Chez, I suck too! Well sometimes I swallow EG!

LMAO Bo! Too bad Linda already won because that would have been funny!

Sara that is better then me! I did have to shrink it to fit it on the page I wonder if that affected how you see the word....

Gennita said...

After a couple of mudslides, I think the word is "HIC."

LOL. It's impossible to read! How did Linda see that word? Does she own a special pair of 3-D glasses?

sparkle said...

Leiha,

I'd be happy to let Bo's husband have a crack at it! Go ahead and send her the calendar!! LOL