The Adventures of Leiha and Lina...

A Play by Play
WEDNESDAY

2:30pm Pick up Lina from the airport

3:30pm Eating at Twist resturant

4:30pm shopping for our weekend trip, I bought lots of day dresses, nothing for my nights out, LOL.

7:30pm picking up booze and a little food.

8:00pm trying on our corset outfits. We decided to go classy instead of trashy. I know a big departure for me.
We also planned on the rest of the outfits for the trip. Usually I just throw tons of clothes in my suitcase and see what sticks, my suitcase looks so empty now but it's nice to know ahead of time what fits, LOL.

9:30pm Drink time, grey goose and limeade for me and grey goose and tonic for Lina.
10:00pm KARAOKE!!!

11:00pm Karaoke!!!

THURSDAY
12:00am Karaoke!!! How do you think my neighbors feel right now?

12:30am Cosmo Quiz (SEE REPLIES FOR THE QUIZ, SO YOU CAN PLAY TOO)

1:00am Crawling into bed to read some of Devil May Cry.

1:05am Couldn't keep our eyes open and we went to sleep, LOL.

8:00am Woke up and got on the puter.

9:30am picked DMC back up. It is so flippin good and action packed there went my leaving it at home plan, LOL.

10:30am showers (separately, get your mind out of the gutter SU!)

11:30am Alright, we're heading out the door. A quick stop to the post office, the bookstore and the bank and we'll be on our way, LOL.

12:30pm We are on the road after stopping for some errands, which included getting the audio version of DMC. We also discovered that we can update the blog from Lina's phone (btw-in case you are shopping for her birthday, she really wants my phone). Will check back in an hour dearest Manions!

12:45pm Lina is feeding Leiha Wassa Crackers, peanut butter, and fresh fruit... not my usual road food but it is tasty.

1:30pm Lina's now driving and I (Leiha) am eating Harley Davidson Jerkey. The jerkey is too dry but I am going to keep eating it anyway.

2:30pm Stopped at the Playboy Outlet Store. Turns out it is full of leather! We spent a half hour trying on as many clothes as possible. I bought a leather skirt for 25.00, and Lina got a pair of Leather pants and a leather skirt for 100.00 because she worked it. The pants fit her like a dream! Lina says the pants are a booty glove. We are tempted to make a stop there on the way home Sunday. Bo - You can put your order in now!

4:00pm - On chapter 7 of DMC. Lina is still driving, but I am tired, and hungry - will be stopping soon.

4:30pm Ate at pizza hut. I ordered honey bbq wings, they were breaded, ugh! How am I going to enjoy the skin? Big disappointment, wing street my butt!

5:00pm Had a banana flavored moon pie, my tummy feels better.

7:00pm I had a revelation. I am a charonte demon! It's all about the food and we love buffets. Who read that in DMC and thought of me?

8:30pm We finally made it to Jenna's. We had to be guided in by her but we made it! Only half an hour later then I estimated (remember the pit stop at Playboy?).

9:30pm Waiting at Bubba Gump shrimp to get our table. 9:45pm Drinks were the first thing ordered.
The food was nothing to blog about the drinks were tasty.

FRIDAY
12:00am We called it a night. We couldn't really find a bar to go to. Funny how midnight is an early night for us.

12:45am Jenna introduced me to her massage chair while I'm reading a sexy scene of hers. I will never be leaving this spot. The chair is so heavenly it took me a few minutes before I could actually read. BTW, the scene is from Virtually One, eat your heart out Sarah!

1:00am Jenna sent her attack dog after me. Lila came running at me when Jenna said attack and out her paws on the chair waiting for me to scratch her head. So beware of Jenna's killer pomeranians. 1:45am Finally tore myself out of the massage chair and went to bed.

9:00am Even though I'm still tired my body says it was time to get up.

11:00am On the road to Orlando.

12:00pm checking into the hotel. It was the easiest check-in ever.

12:30pm hitting the mall. We needed a necklace for my outfit tonight. Lina had the whole look pictured so off we went in search. While shopping I also bought some new green shoes (I have so many green dresses right now) and Lina got a new top and we were succesful on my accesory hunt. You'll be seeing the new necklace soon.

3:00pm lunch at the Olive Garden. I have to say I'm not big on chain restaurants and haven't been here in about 5 or 6 years but we decided we needed to carb load for tonight. We sat at the bar so we wouldn't have to wait and had a cute bartender keep us company. We found out he was going to Vegas next month so we had to give him the benefit of our years of experience. 4:30pm It's naptime! Yay!!!!!

6:00pm Getting ready.

7:00pm Ana said she would be here at 7 with her friends and she was! Needless to say Lina and I were not ready. Who ever heard of a bunch of girls being on time? Yay she brought drinks to get the night started. 7:45pm Heading out with Ana and her posse!

8:10pm Got to the martini bar I can't remember the name. They had a drink special 3 martinis for $10! Score! It took forever for me to get my first martini but it was tasty when I finally did get it. Their drinks were named after the Seven Deadly Sins. I went with Lust, LOL.It's hard to keep track of time while drinking, LOL. I ordered a drink because it had whip cream on it (duh), the drink was awful but the whip cream was good. Lina thought the drinks were too sweet so she went directly for the grey goose as did Ana. You know I was happy with my martinis. Here's the gang after a few drinks:After we left the bar (hours later) we decided we needed food. We went to this great restaurant, sorry, don't remember the name and had lots of food. Ana and I split some mushroom soup (delish), flatbread (tasty) and a walnut glazed chicken (it was ok). The bad thing about sitting down to eat is that I took my shoes off and once my feet were released from their confines they didn't want to be restrained again. So once we left there and went to a nother club, which was nice, it was on a roof the shoes stayed off. How sexy do you think I looked dancing around with my pumps in my hand? OK, probably not too sexy seeing as I was slightly enebriated. After that we called it a night and I and I took my slightly inebriated state to bed.

9:00am Woke up, damn my body clock! Now you see why I need naps.

10:00am Room service. We're moving way too slow to get out to eat breakfast.

11:00am Lounging by the pool. The sun was so hot I didn't spend a lot of time on my lounge chair. The water was nice and relaxing but I didn't want to put down my book so I combined the two. I actually have a little bit of a tan line now. Yay!

2:15pm We are back in the room cleaning up to go eat some lunch.Lina wanted me to put a disclaimer to say no she's not pregnant in this picture. I told her to hush since she has the body most of us would kill to have (just not work out to have LOL). It'll be a light lunch since we'll be strapped into our corsets tonight. Well, I'll try to eat lighlty LOL.

2:30pm Lunch is served or otherwise known as a comedy of errors. Ana and Jaime joined us to enjoy the show that was our lunch. Being the good girl I am, I ordered a steak salad. You all know I like salad with lots of stuff. This one had steak, roasted peppers, goat cheese, portobello mushrooms tomatoes served over lettuce. I asked for cucumbers to replace the tomatoes to make it an even more awesome salad. My salad arrives with tomatoes all over it so I send it back. When my salad comes out I see steak, cucumbers and lettuce. I start digging under my lettuce to see if I'm missing anything. I ask for the menu because I can't remember what all is supposed to be on it but I know that there was more. No way did I just order lettuce. Of course the waiter saw me digging around on my salad so when he returns with the menu he says you're correct, it's wrong. I look at the menu and point out there are no peppers goat cheese or mushrooms. He apologizes and says to keep the salad and he'll bring out the rest to add to it. Oh and what dressing do I want? I ask for vinagrette. I also ask about Lina's margarite pizza because it's been awhile. He says it's coming. So we wait for my accompianments to get there and it takes awhile. He brings them out in separate dishes and they don't have goat cheese so he brings out blue cheese. Now I love blue cheese but it wasn't what I wanted but oh well I'll make do and he also brings out my dressing a rasberry vinagrette not what I ordered but at this time I just wanted to eat. As I'm eating my salad he finally brings out Lina's pizza. It is a pizza with the works but he's not going to charge her for the extras. Excuse us? It's not what she ordered but he's going to do her the favor of charging her for the extra ingredients? She didn't WANT them. Did I mention there was also sausage on this pizza? The chef sliced it up just for her, LOL. By this time she said forget it, she didn't want the pizza or anything else. Apparently their "executive" chef wasn't there and who they had couldn't read a menu of ingredients for a salad and put them in there. As for her pizza, I honestly don't know if that was a waiter error or a chef error. He pointed out it was a larger size then what she ordered too bad it wasn't what she ordered. So he took off the pizza and discounted the rest and luckily Lina and I are pretty easy going. The manager came over and we did tell her about everything that happened. As a vegetarian she understood why Lina wasn't happy to get a meat filled pizza, no matter how large. She apologized, went back to the kitchen and then took off the rest of our bill. You know I'd rather have a good meal then a free meal but at least they kept me from over eating. OK I liked sometimes I'm in it for the free meal, this just wasn't one of those occasiona. Then we headed to Starbucks for a dessert, we earned it, LOL.

NOTE FROM LINA: All of the above is after they screwed up my complicated breakfast order this morning too. Are you ready for this? I ordered wheat toast! I got rye! I know I speak with a slight accent, but honestly I really don't think wheat sounds anything like rye! LOL It is now my mission to score a free night in a Sheraton before we leave this place!

4:15pm nap time!

6:10pm Oh crap, we over slept and we already found out this was a punctial group.

7:30pm We got to Ana's exactly on time. Her house was easy to spot. It had a big party bus in front of it. No one had to worry about being a designated driver. Bar One: First stop was a bar/steakhouse. The drinks and food were awesome here. Ana had ordered appetizers for the gang. Talk about the hostess with the mostest! Here's a pic of Ana with her kilted men. I planted myself next to the food table, imagine that LOL. Honestly I did it because it was the easiest place to sit. My skirt was so tight the taxi driver pulled out a step stool so I could get in and out of the cab LOL. Ana has discovered the love of the self portrait. This was her idea LOL. Bar Two: Next up was an irish bar. Always a great place to hang. While there the girls decided to take a peak and see what exactly was under the kilt.I actually stuck my picture under a couple of kilts to take some pics but unfortunately, they did not turn out. I guess there wasn't anything impressive to see under the skirts err I mean kilts, EG! Bar Three: This was an english soccer pub and more importantly it was a karaoke bar! Ana could really rock it! She sang Pink and Shakira and kicked some ass. I had brought my karaoke for the hotel room but the tv didn't have an input for it. So no practicing but Ana didn't need it. And of course, I'm no shy miss. I sang my signature song. I like to sing this song because guys don't care how well you sing it LOL. That would be the Divynyls "I touch myself" and since there was a room full of guys I had been partying with I really played the song up, including touching myself *G*. Needless to say I got a huge reaction from the guys in the pub, not only the guys who were in our party. One of the guys joked that I got a rise out of him EG. Too bad I didn't realize there were kids in the place. Ooops! Remember how Lina said she doesn't do karaoke? Well, after several shot of GG and guiennes and Irish car bombs she was ready to sing. We decided to sing La Isla Bonita by Madonna, great singer Madge is not so we felt we could do the song justice, LOL. I think we did more dancing on stage then singing, LOL. Speaking of dancing we were up there doing the electric slide and the cha cha song and it was so much fun. I have to say the final stop was my favorite. Unfortunately there were no firemen there but we did have a cop. Too bad he was married but he was a lot of fun and he loved Ana so much he was willing to wear a kilt. And I loved his wife because she kept giving him money to put in my corset. I told them I needed money to pay for the corset. It was a wonderful night filled with lots of really fun cool people.

BTW, there are a couple of more pics from Sat night on RBL under Ana's bday post.

2:00am Crashed in our beds!

10:00am Woke up! Yay I slept in and I felt pretty good. I was tired but not hungover yay!

11:30am checked out of the hotel and went in search of food. Easier said then done. We finally stopped at a southern cooking type of place. Not impressive but at least we were no longer starving.

12:40pm on the road again... Too bad I didn't print out directions on how to get home. Good thing I had printed out some maps and Lina figured out the best way to get home. Back to listening to DMC.

1:00pm Ran a toll. It was a weird set up. I should be getting a bill for 75 cents in the mail soon.

2:00pm Stopped at what we thought was a fruit stand but it just sold some oranges and lots of souvenier crap. What a disappointment.

4:00pm Lunch was mexican. not the greatest but not the worst. Not the best eating adventures on this trip but the company was A1.

6:00pm Umm we stopped for gas. Lina was driving and I pumped the gas but went inside to pee. I had to pee so bad. Came back out and got in the car and left. A half an hour later Lina notices I didn't put on the lid for the gas. OMG I forgot to take out the gas hose when we drove off! I wish I could say this was the first time I did something like this. My excuse was I got inside on the passenger side. Oops! We didn't hear anything break, LOL.

8:30pm We're home! I have to pee so bad but we were on the last chapter of DMC so we stayed in the car to finish our book then I ran inside LOL.

10:30pm went to the store to grab some food cheese and fruit, yum! We were tempted to go to this 24 hour fine dining restaurant down the street but we decided to check it out for lunch tomorrow.

12:30am time for bed. I'm exhausted! A day of having Lina drive for me wiped me out! Night!

8:30am woke up.

11:00am left the house all packed up. We went to have our final meal together. Last night we decided we wanted dinner but it was about 10pm when we decided that LOL. One of the places I recommended was a 24 hour nice restaurant that Barb and I found out about on her trip. We looked at the menu and it looked fab so we decided to go there for lunch since we didn't really have the energy for dinner. So off we were to Au Pied de Cochon (do not ask me to pronounce it LOL). Imagine my joy when I found out they had a lunch buffet! Since this was our last meal we decided to go out in style and had champagne with our lunch. The food was wonderful although the desserts weren't quite as good but to be fair, we didn't try them all.
And I had to include this pic of the chandelier, it was so pretty. On top of everything the restuarant validated so I didn't have to pay $7 for parking, woo hoo!

12:30pm Heading to the airport.

1:00pm bye bye Lina, it was a wonderful trip. Sniff! Miss you already.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

19 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Holy Hot Mamas you girlies look scrumptious in those corsety things. Will look forward to more L&L adventures and piccies.

Anonymous said...

HERE'S THE QUIZ:

1. MY FAVORITE PART OF MY BODY IS ......
Leiha - booty
Lina - calves

2. IF I WERE IN A MOVIE, MY CO-STAR WOULD BE....
Leiha - Brad Pitt
Lina - Hugh Jackmn or Daniel Craig

3. I FEEL SEXIEST IN...
Leiha - lingerie
Lina - bedsheets

4. IF I WEREN'T DOING WHAT I'M DOING NOW FOR A LIVING, I WOULD BE A...
Leiha - Food critic
Lina - Sports reporter

5. A MOVIE I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS...
Leiha - Rocky Horror {icture Show
Lina - The Miracle or Slapshot

6. MY FAVORITE TV SHOW IS...
Leiha - Heroes
Lina - My Boys

7. MY FAVE DRESS_UP OUTFIT OR SPECIAL OCCASIO LOOK EVER....
Leiha - my magic dress, the long black one with colorul stripes
Lina - my 60s costume *LOL*

8. MY FRIENDS ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR...
Leiha - my singing
Lina - my booty, it never fails to earn comments... LMAO*

9. I WOULD NEVER DATE A GUY, WHO....
Leiha - had bad teeth
Lana - was insecure

10. I'VE BEEN IN LOVE...
Leiha - 2x
Lina - 3x

11. MY FAVORITE KIND OF DATE IS...
Leiha - dinner out
Lina - surprise me! I like creativiy!

12. I CAN'T RESIST A GUY WHO...
Leiha - pays for dinner
Lina - is confident and has good conversation skills

13. I'm not as __________ as I look!
Leiha - young
Lina - girly

14. A ceebrity or famos person, people always say I look like...
Leiha - none I can think of
Lina - Penelope Cruz

15. YOU'LL BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT THAT I'VE NEVER...
Leiha - had a threeesome
Lina - touched a drug, cigarette, etc... even for just a taste...

16. THE ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT GUYS NOW I WISH I KNEW BEFORE IS...
Leiha - can't think of anything, she grew up wih brothers and served in the military
Lina - tey have ALMOST as many insecurities/uncertainties/hang-ups as women, but they hide them well!

Rachael Narins said...

That's a vodka collins! Mmmm. Vodka. Try it with Roses' Lime Juice some time!

(Good thing its 7am...)

Brenda said...

Sizzling! You both look hot as hell. If I were a lesbian, I'd be all over both of you and then Leiha couldn't claim she'd never had a threesome. LOL!
Glad you posted the pics.
Have fun, be careful and maybe someday Leiha can have her threesome.
;o)

Bo said...

You look mahvelous,dahlings! *G* Hot stuff,though,really,and I LMAO@ Brenda's comment! Okay,now that I have read DMC ( I know MY priorities,LOL! Just kidding!)I can do the quiz.

1.Eyes
2.The Rock
3.Tight black jeans on a 'skinny' day,LOL
4.Marine biologist(I wanted to)
5.Goodfellas
6.The Shield
7.Hmm,my leather trench coat w/a silk/satin shirt and #3,along with my Goth boots.It's my wanna-be Dark-Hunter outfit,EG!
8.My loud proclamations & defense of MINE!!! *G*
9.Wasn't funny
10.Once
11.Dinner & movie
12.Funny and or smells good
13.Bitchy?
14.Gene Simmons? *G*
15.Can't think of anything shocking,I'm boring,LOL
16.Some of them have underdeveloped survival instincts

Bo said...

I'm super jealous! A leather store with those kinds of prices,holy shite! You know I'd love me some leather pants to do justice to my #7 quiz answer,but I need the Playboy Bunny Body first,LOL!

sparkle said...

Like the classy outfits! Have fun at the party! Nancy & I will try and have fun too!

Anonymous said...

You girls look amazing! Gotta love getting the Internet on your phone- I'm posting this comment from mine!

Leiha said...

Good to know the name of my drink Rachael. Thanks!

LMAO, well I wasn't planning on having a lesbian 3some but I guess beggers can't be choosers *G*.

Bo, can't wait to talk to you about DMC! It's fun listening to it with Lina and making comments as we go along.

Ths clothes are defintely cut small, that's what I told myself as I'm trying to squeeze my butt into things *G*.

LMAO, you two will TRY to have a good time? Please! Try not to keep Nancy drunk the whole time LOL.

Sara, I'm seriousely considering it. I think it's a worthwhile investment for me.

Sarah said...

Now thats just downright mean! You know I am now suffering from uber jealousy! Think I was anyway you all look like you are having the best time.

Most fun I've had all week was getting told that, "No Mrs M, I don't think I am going to throw up on you," of the relief! One of the kids in my class. So nice when they all come down with bugs, NOT!!!!

Leiha said...

LMAO Sarah! That would be a highlight for me too. If it makes you feel any better Jenna and I were talking about how much we love you last night:)

Anonymous said...

Humm... the play by play of my trip so far... Made it to Lindas after 3.5 hours, got here at one AM. Linda being the fabulous hostes offered me wine - instead I whined for bed... Woke up at 10 45 am because SOMEONE (Leiha)woke me up with a text message... Cant find Linda, (think she's in the shower) so I have made use of the computer for my morning blog ritual.

Chez said...

Ooooh hot book, massage chair *sigh*.

I just want to know where the #$$#% you people are going for a special corsetted thing in an exotic locale. Hmm so give it up, what is this oh so speshul event ... of course I especially want to know if it involves hot men in cabana boy outfits too.

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Dang!! You girls are HOT, HOT, HOT!!

3 martities for 10 bucks!!!! I weep because I wasn't there!!

Sounds like you guys are having a blast. I can't wait to hear more, more, more!!!

Leiha said...

Nancy, if my text woke you up you know it's time to get up. You could sleep through a rave so don't think I feel guilty for waking you up, LOL.

Chez, unfortunately there won't be hot cabana boys but will firemen in kilts do? Stay tuned, EG!

SU, you know I totally thought of you! How could I not? You would have powered through your drinks then drank some more LOL.

Bo said...

It's a good thing you told her to hush,b/c I could show you a prego belly,and it is NOT pretty.Especially w/ my lovely track marks on top of stretch marks,ewww! *G*

What an utter pain in the ass lunch was! I know what you mean about the good vs. free meal-after they've screwed up bad enough,it just doesn't matter & I am still really pissed,when it happens to me.

How ridiculous about the toast,too!

Other than your dining mishaps,it sounds like a wonderful time!

Sarah said...

Aww, thats nice. Back at you babe. It looks like you have had the best time apart from food woes. Lina you look gorgeous, not pregnant! Leiha you know you look gorgeous too!

Chez said...

Hot firemen in KILTS!!!!!! Ok so my mind just went waaaaay south on the corsets, firemen, kilts, drinks with whipped cream shopping for leather stuff. (jealous, jealous)

How can these people stuff up your orders so much, don't they know it is all about the food (well and the firemen in kilts). Lina I think all these waiters are just turning stooopid after looking at that lethal body ... wow babe, pregnant my arse.

COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Leiha (and Lina),
What a pleasure to have you two at my place overnight! Sorry I was such a tired pooper but I loved hearing all your adventures! You two are the best Thelma and Louise evah.

Hugs, Jenna