One year ago!!!!!!!

A couple of days ago, LOL. Well I missed my one year anniversary by a couple of days. I thought I got here sometime in the 20s but turns out I was thinking of when I started work, LOL. Wed will be my one year anniversary working for Karen. I may have to have a company party to celebrate such a milestone event!

I can't believe a year has gone by. Dang, it's flown by. I have to say this move has been good for me. I really can't think of any negatives. I can't say I miss my friends because you all are so close with the internet and cell phones and of course, I have wonderful friends who are willing to travel to see me (or is it the dick's they're coming to see? Nahh, it's me I know my worth, LOL). I do miss seeing my family but I'm used to being away from them. Living in OR was nice in that I got to spend more time with them and I felt bad that I was leaving so soon after being away from home for so long but I'm already hearing rumblings of maybe I'll move in with you from one of them. I am always their back up plan but no worries, I make them pay their own way and I don't know if any of them are quite ready for that dramatic a move although I do enjoy having family close. My big worry was the weather but that doesn't really bother me, I never leave the house, LMAO! My gym attendance could be better. There's a kickboxing studio I'm going to check out when my current membership ends. I know I may not make it out of a class alive but if they have instructors I like I will crawl back. My eating comes and goes. I swear my weight has fluctuated so dramatically since I have moved here. Of course, I've traveled a lot which meant lots of eating and I don't have a set schedule and I work from home so I guess I should be lucky I am not big as a house yet.

I guess since I've had my car for a year I really should take some windex to the window that still has sticker goo from when I bought it, LOL. At least it doesn't stink anymore! So my goals for the next year are to join a gym and then go. Try to maintain my weight. Clean my car. Figure out if I want to rent or buy (buying would mean leaving my prime location). Maybe work on my social life *G* and if I really want to be ambitious make a dent in my credit card debt but that would mean less traveling so I don't know if that is attainable, LOL.

Happy Anniversary to me and in case you're wondering yes, this also means my birthday is near. Let me know if you need my address to send me presents. I do accept strippergrams!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Happy Georgia Girl anniversary honey. I can't believe it has been that long since we read about your trip and followed Nancys maps on the blog.

Brenda said...

Happy anniversary. I always remember when you moved here since my anniversary present from Brian last year was to meet you for the first time.
I'd forgotten about Nancy's maps. That was fun.
I'm glad your here chick.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I remember following Nancy's map too, but whoa, this was such a roller-coaster ride of a year that it feels like it was 10 years ago, not one!

I'm so glad you're happy there, but your car has my sympathies if you have had it for a year and haven't cleaned it yet LOL I'm such a freak about mine, even if the outside is filthy, the inside is always pristine. Maybe I just need therapy... Heh

Possible roomy coming up eh? I would have loved to have a big sister to run away from home to!

A company party? Will the folks from the Post Office be there? :-P

Leiha said...

I know! It's flown by! Which is how I missed the date, LOL.

Brenda, you and your family have helped make my transition as wonderful as it has been. Thank you for being there for me.

My girls isn't dirty! I always throw everyting away everytime I get gas I just haven't cleaned the window off, LOL. I plan on doing it sometime within the next year *G*.

I dont' think my sis will be making the trek but you never know. I like my siblings so I wouldn't mind it. Plus you can yell at them unlike with your friends, LOL.

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary chick. I cannot believe it has gone so quick. I remember you blogging about the drive there and Nancy giving us updates on your progress. Amazing.