Girls going Wild...

Lina will be in town tomorrow so it's going to be a fun action packed weekend, yes tomorrow is Wed, we're starting early, LOL.

In preparation I did 6 loads of laundry! Working out adds more clotes to the pile and then I had to do my sheets and my slipcover for my chair which I'm donating to Goodwill because it sucks (slips and slides constantly) but had to wash first and one of our washers is broken (for a month now, grrr) so it took me most of the day. I also ran to the mall to buy a corset for this weekend. It was a necessity and of course I waited til the last minute. I am woefully behind on Leiha beautification, so no new pedi, lots of grey hair and my bangs look like ass but I figure with enough booze I won't care, LOL.

Congratulations to Su!!!! She has her Masters degree and from now on she would prefer it if you give her the proper respect and call her Mistress LOL. I tried to find an ecard that would do this moment justice but couldn't find anything as fabulous as this moment deserves. We love you Su and now it's time to party!!! Wait, you've been partying the whole time I've known you, LOL. Oh well, party more!!!! I love you chick! I'm now waiting for you to take over the world!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

HAHA like you could look anything less than gorgeous. Thank you so much for my lovely parcel. I did a little happy dance when I got the mail in. You are such a darling woman I'm now in super quandry about what marvelous something to send you. Something will come to mind as this is now two super somethings I owe you.

WOW Su got her Masters ... major kudos Su I'm so happy for you.

Brenda said...

Congrats Mistress Su! Wish I could party with you.
Leiha, you could send her a 'naughty e-car'. She might like that. *BG*

Speaking of "party", we'll be expecting some pictures of the corset party.
Tell Lina I said "Hi".

Brenda said...

Uh, should be "e-card"...

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

You and Lina are going to have so much fun!!!! Give that girl a huge hug for me!!!

You have to take lots and lots of pictures of your corsetted hot bod for us!! I'm sure most of the pictures will be scandalous!! I've got my fingers crossed!! :)

Thanks for the shout out about the Masters!!! I'm just sooooo relieved that it's over!!!! I have time to read now!!!!!!

Chez and Brenda, thanks for the congrats!! I think I may have burned out my brain. I'm going to need to recharge it with some vodka!!

sparkle said...

Leiha,

You and Lina have a great time! I sent my fashion pick advice today!

Congrats to Su-nami! Welcome to the world of Higher Education Graduates! Can't wait to help celebrate in sept! (Yes, I booked my flight today!)

Gennita said...

I can't wait to see your corset! And congrats to Su for getting to be a Mistress. Summa Come Louda Su! Heh.

Leiha said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed it Chez! If you can pack up a hot Aussie man for me we can call it square, LOL.

Pics are a given Brenda! Keep checking back. Mistress Su would most definitely appreciate a naughty card or three, LOL.

Mistress they will not be as scandalous as they could be since you are not here LOL. Conratulations again chica! You have a few hundred books calling your name.

Linda, I know you won't be too jealous since you and Nancy will be having a party of your own. We'll try and catch up with you sometime.

Jenna, see you tomorrow, woo hoo! Yes, Lina made me figure out what to pack for dinner tomorrow, LOL.