I want to go to bed...

Since it is 1:30am but since I didn't blog last night here I am, LOL. I did start a blog last night but I liked that sign better then what I had written. BTW, I am having way too much fun chatting in Karen's new chat room. As if I needed another place to play, LOL. I have books to read, dang it! I only made it into Ch 1 of Never Deceive a Duke by Liz Carlyle (loved the prologue) but I was so tired that I put it down and then couldn't get to sleep for an hour! For some weird reason I actually sleep worse when I'm exercising! I woke up at 6am to go potty and couldn't get back to sleep for 2 more hours (did you think I would actually get out of my bed at that time?).

I went walking last night with Shannon. We were originally going to go to the gym but she didn't feel like making the trip there which is 20 minutes and I was ok with that. I was worried about keeping pace with her because she walks faster then I do, I could keep up but her stride was longer so instead of being side by side it seemed like she was always just ahead of me, LOL.

Today I slacked and didn't leave the house. I was going to install bootcamp into my mac so I can run it as windows also but turns out I need to have a windows CD to install windows, LOL. I guess that makes sense.

Perhaps your trusty Mannions can help offer suggestions (thank you Ann):

Read any good books lately?: loved Liz Carlyle's Never Lie to a Lady, Emma Holly's Fairyville (eat your heart out chicks) and Suzanne Brockmann's Into the Storm!

How do you decide a book is a Keeper?: I don't keep a lot of books, too many moves. I basically keep books by my favorite authors and get rid of the rest unless it's a great book or signed.

I can't believe I've lived in GA for a WHOLE year now!: Not quite a year, that post will be coming...

LA Guys v. GA guys: The GA guys are much more fun and like a girl with a fabulous ass!

Status of the college boys next door: I never see them! No outdoor parties or anything. It's a bummer.

Vacations coming up: Funny you should ask, Lina and I will be going to Orlando next weekend to play with Ana. She's turning 30 and is having a corset and kilts party. I really should start looking for a kilt, LOL.

Girl Get-a-ways planned: see above.

Why is your fridge always empty?: It was empty, well except for the watermelon but then I had Indian food delivered tonight so I'm set for a few more meals, score!

Why aren't you coming to hang with Laurie & Ann tonight (and watch 300 on DVD)?: I don't like violent movies, no matter how much man candy there is. Never saw Gladiator either.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Rachael Narins said...

Man CANDY, Man CANDY, Man CANDY!!!!!!

OMG, that movie is one heaping helping of hotness on parade. No plot to speak of, terrible acting and a weird sepia tone, all made up for with more ab-a-riffic men in loinclothes than one woman dares to dream about...sigh. Its the greatest movie of all time. Citizen Kane aint got nothin on 300....sigh.

sparkle said...

Can't believe that you did not get up at 6:00 AM!! Thanks for the pic fix!

Brenda said...

Indian food delivered? Lucky duck.
You should've posted some food pics. I'm not familiar with Indian food. Guess that's something else you'll have to introduce me to. LOL!

If 300 is the greatests "Man Candy" movie of all time, I'll have to see it. ;o)

I'm with you on the books; keepers are my favorite authors and re-reads. At the moment, I only have 5 faves. I did buy that $20 bookcase at Walmart, but I haven't put it together yet. I think I need another one.

An empty fridge? I guess that's one way to lose weight. (shudders)

Um, don't you have a birthday coming up in September????