You know what is awful?

Stanky people at the gym! There is a difference between stink and stank! I swear, if you have odor when you sweat then slop on the deodorant and fabreeze your body is necessary. Fabreeze works, use it! I got on the treadmill next to a guy who had some serious body odor but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I didn't move. What was I thinking? It was awful! From now on, I'm moving. You have to be aware of the fact that you stink. If you're willing to force your body odor on me and my breathing then I am going to move.

You know how much I love the Biggest Loser. We were at the gym while most of it was on but we did get home in time for the weigh in. Lina was able to say spot on what people would lose. It was pretty impressive. She would be like, based on their age and body type they will have lost 4 lbs and voila, that's what that person lost! And she was saying this while in the kitchen (she watched it last week with me).

So the BL comes on Tuesday nights. Well I am living my own BL right here in my own home. I weigh in Wed mornings. You know I am not a fan. But it's a great way of keeping me honest. That and my food journal. I just ate 5 pretzels and the first thing I did was log it. So my weight loss for last week was 3 lbs! So as the BL season moves along we'll follow along with my own journey. Once the show ends though, I'm not telling you anymore, LOL.

Last night's dinner was a whole wheat penne pasta with yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, shaved parmesan and shrimp with a tomato dipping sauce. She made enough for lunch today, yippee!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

Mmm. The food sounds delish. Lina could probably make a good living at being a chef.
Kudos to you for working out and losing 3 lbs! I'll keep thinking about you. LOL!

Miss you Chick!

Anonymous said...

Good job on losing 3 lbs. I need to start weighing myself again. Went skiing yesterday, Had a great day, but have a few sore muscles to work out tomorrow with pilates!!! The Food sounds very healthy and great. So I guess you girls don't want some jam???

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your working out!
(Not sure how much of a choice you have though LOL)

Lina is quite the cook, wish I was there to enjoy it!

Loved, loved, loved the pics of the sunset btw...

Gennita said...

What I love about you, chica, is that you find the joy of life no matter where you are and what you do (even treadmilling next to stanky men). I'm glad you're in Fl. ;-)

Leiha said...

Will you be thinking about me while at the korean buffet? LOL!

I heard that skiing was a big workout. I don't need jam, I still have some from last year but you promised me canned fruit! I'm still looking forward to that.

LOL, I have a choice, Lina wouldn't force her lifestyle on me but you can't look at Lina's body and not be motivated. I am loving Lina cooking for me.

Girl, we need to hook up soon! I'm happy to be here too!