No longer just famous in my own mind...


Create Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

OK, I guess I won't be coming to a news stand near you but a girl can dream, can't she? Now it's your turn to play. Email me the code for your pic (or the pic itself) and I'll post it here. There are a bunch of covers to choose from. Pic the small image to save.

Since Nancy never gets on on the weekends and I know she would want to play, I'll do hers, EG!


This will teach her not to check my blog on the weekends, LOL.

My roommate is a Maxim gal if ever there was one!


Nes decided to show us her inner rock star! At least she's not puking like some people!


JK and Nes in Palenque, Mexico. You know my #1 fan had to get in on the fun.


You know how picture horny Nes is. Why do one when you can do three?


Aimee's pic is so cozy she should be on Martha Stewart living, LOL! But we all know she's more comfortabl on Rolling Stone, I have a feeling many of my readers will be Rolling Stone girls.


I always thought Mich was the first one of us who would grace the cover of Sports Illustrated!


I think Steve Carrell and Mich make a wonderful couple of the year.


Emma is practicing to be on America's Next Top Model!


Gennita picked a picture where she was the normal looking one but trust me, she is not.


Is it love, lust or like?


Here's our Cosmo gal Linda!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Oooooooooh! I love this!!! *claps hands*

You know I'll send you a shitload right? LOLOL!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I sent mine chic,
even I couldn't resist LOL!

Bo said...

LOL,these are funny! I played with it for a few mins but couldn't find one I liked.I know,I need to practice the self-portrait but the camera & I don't like each other.*G*

I can't believe you're exploiting your doggen in this way,LOL!

Gennita said...

I'm normal when I'm with the Asian sammich girls! *evil grin*

Hey, how did you get the picture flipped? You were on the left side on my original photo.

And on my site, I magpic-ed all the nice photos of me with romance models, heh heh. Oh, and the one with Adrian Paul.

Leiha said...

Yes, I knew you would send me a shitload, LOL. I knew this would bring you out of lurkdom!

I fully expected you to play Aimee:)

Bo, I was totally waiting for a rocker pic from you! How about putting your kiss pic on Rolling Stone?

Me? Exploiting? I'm training my doggen, EG!

Girl, the banner was going thru my head, you know I couldn't cover my face, LOL. I used photoshop, flipped the image and re-saved the cover and voila! No more banner covering my face:) LOL, I am heading over to your site now. Too bad they don't have a RT cover.

Nes said...

You tricked me!!!! Now I can't go back in hiding again! LOLOL!

Glad to see familiar faces again. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you too Nes!