Sunset in Fl

Lina took these pictures a few nights ago every 20 minutes. This is the view from our balcony.



And tonight when we came back from the gym Lina made dinner, a spinach and tortellini salad with mushrooms, cranberries, red onions, pine nuts, shaved parmesan and shrimp for me. Yes, life is good.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

*le sigh*. Now I'm hungry and jealous.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics! I'm proud of you for keeping up with the exercise (not that you have much choice, LOL!).

Bo said...

Love the pics,and that last one totally reminds me of the cover of BF.*G*

I don't take the time to do it very often but I do appreciate a good sunset.With the color variations in the rocks & snadstone out here it can be very beautiful.

I'm jealous of the salad as well,even w/ the onions in it.I'd overlook the onions,the rest sounds so good.In fact,it would almost be worth exercise hell to have it,LOL.

Bo said...

SANDSTONE,I meant.*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Argh, I have not been able to check out your blog forever it seems! Gorgeous pix of your views and love the shots of your place.

Hi & xoxo to you both, Leiha & Lina!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, I'd just want to sit and watch all day... and yum tea!

Leiha said...

LOL Chez.

Exactly, I have no choice, LOL. I'm getting ready to go to the gym for cardio right now.

I bet the sunsets there are beautiful. You should take pics for your blog. Lina knows food is a great motivator for me. Let's go to the gym and I'll make dinner when we get back works every time, LOL.

Hey chick! Welcome back! I hope all is well with you. We'll have to catch up sometime.

Sarah, I love your new profile pic. Very cool.

Sarah said...

Why thank you! I am on a manga/anime binge at the moment. Have discovered I enjoy watching foreign Asian films online. I have too much time on my hands!!!!