Our first road trip...

Will be happening tomorrow. Apparently the NHL All Star game is this weekend and you know a certain someone is a die hard hockey fan. Hmmm, I wonder who that could be? The game is in Atlanta, long time no see, LOL. It will be a quickie trip, the game is on Sunday, we're driving up Sat and coming back Mon. Since we will be there Sat night I think a trip to Dicks is in order. After all, I wasn't able to give them a fond farewell which was sad.

Since I won't be around this weekend I need to get on my guest bloggers about getting back on track. Since I had been slacking I couldn't very well get on them about slacking but now that I am back on track time to get them going too.

Sorry the game isn't working that I had uploaded and I can't find something to replace it.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

I like the idea of the game... but when I use the up and down arrow keys to move Mr. Pac Man it makes my screen move up and down and I cant see the screen! How can I get high score when I cant hide Mr. Pack Man from Blinky?

Leiha said...

Nancy, I don't know what you are doing. Make sure you have your cursor on the game screen. I can play the game. You know I test things before I post them.

Bo said...

Ditto here.I love Pac-man,I used to be good when I was a kid,but the same thing happens to me,screen movement,LOL.

Have fun on your road trip! I remember Lina telling me that ppl end up bruised when they go with her to a hockey game,so pack your knee & elbow pads if you have them,LOL.

Rosie said...

Hey chick, have a fun time. I'm totally jealous!!! Too bad the game's not working. I'd have loved to play.

Hugs,
Ro

Chez said...

Have fun on your trip and come back soon with more stories